Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

BebelOne
Contributor
Contributor

How sad that Paypal are not protecting the buyers...First file a report to... Cyber.gov.au/report Victoria Police. 

Then send a copy of your report to Paypal...resolution

Also report fraud to....reportfraud.ftc.gov (federal trade commission).

"       "         "       " ....Scamwatch

Paypal should honor your claim because....The goods you received were SIGNIFICANTLY DIFFERENT TO WHAT WAS DESCRIBED.

They know by the many complaints that they are....SCAMMERS!!!! 

Don't let these mongrels win.......Good Luck...Bev.

Login to Me Too

Cappabarke
Contributor
Contributor

This company also trade under the name of ColorfulJell

Login to Me Too

Alohamarlene
Contributor
Contributor

They are criminals. I ordered an animatronic  toy from facebook and got a plastic piece of junk from the dollar store. They tried telling me it was as good as what I ordered, then they offered me 5% back. After going back and forth they said they would refund me if I sent it back. The package  sent to me had a US return address but they said I had to send it to China. They have given me the runaround for months. I had a claim filed with PayPal but when they said they would refund me the case was closed. The company has so many names. I ordered from Getdoor. The emails said the store was LadySeardrop but they all came from gtfwgthwa kokoerp. I wish there was some way to make them pay.

Login to Me Too

BebelOne
Contributor
Contributor

Don't give up. Tell PayPal that you have been cheated as the goods ordered were 'SIGNIFICANTLY DIFFERENT TO WHAT WAS DESCRIBED......

You should never send back their "JUNK" and report them to Cyber.gov.au/report Victoria Police....Then send PayPal a copy of your report which

will have their letterhead to prove you have reported these so & so professional scammers.

Report this fraud also to....reportfraud.ftc.gov (federal trade commission)

Also report to ScamWatch..... 

Good Luck....Bev....

Login to Me Too

Pintsize_Iain
Contributor
Contributor

Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd. is owned by 

Shenzhen Youkeshu Technology Co., Ltd. http://www.youkeshu.com and TIZA Information Industry Corporation Inc.  http://www.tiza.com.cn/

Both Tiza and Youkeshu have contact email addresses and phone numbers available on the web.

I suggest calling/emailing and complaining about their scammer subsidiary.

See the article for more information

https://time.com/5921820/facebook-shopping-scams-holidays-covid-19/

Login to Me Too

Arne2020
Contributor
Contributor

This company is involved in fraud. We bought a product that was worth the price $45, while we were sent only **bleep**, value max $1. We received email contact with seller, and have had about 30 emails back and forth. And then we realized that everything was just scams. What's even worse is that PayPal does not take action and makes sure to punish the company for their fraud. Instead, PayPal tries to avoid doing anything about it, by simply lying about deadlines and the case in general. We have documented everything that has happened, and PayPal has received a copy of all emails. But does not seem like anyone on customer service bothered to read the case. One thing is that we are scammed, but much worse is that PayPal actually does nothing about it ... From now on we use credit cards, never again PayPal

Login to Me Too

BebelOne
Contributor
Contributor

I noticed you are from Norway....Rotten mongrels attack everywhere, don't let them get away with it....PayPal should be well aware they are professional scammers, cannot understand why their customers are NOT being protected.

My advice is go online & fill in a report to Cyber Police, after which you send a copy to PayPal. I did this also in Australia & got a refund of my money.\

Do you have scam watch, report all this fraud to as many organizations as possible.

If I was rich I would hire someone to make sure they got the message....Never to cheat again....(the hard way)

Good Luck, Bev.

Login to Me Too

Arne2020
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Bev

I will try the cyber police, and see how PP react

As I wrote....one thing is the company who actually fraud me. But worse is the fact PP support this kind of behaviour...

Thanks again

A

Login to Me Too

Mtilleryi
Never received product
Login to Me Too

chdscott
Contributor
Contributor
My personal experience with this company is I purchased & paid for a product and received something opposite of what I actually order. No way to contact them kept getting conflicting phone and address to return item. So placed an dispute with Paypal for item or a complete refund. Haven't heard anything yet however my dispute is a new entry will give an update on resolution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.