Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Shirl121
Contributor
Contributor
Took me weeks and PayPal closed the account in their favour. So not happy
Login to Me Too

dinkysu
Contributor
Contributor

I too was taken in by this company.  I initiated the complaint process with PayPaal today and hope that I will receive a full refund also!

Login to Me Too

celadonpalace
Contributor
Contributor

Be prepared to;

accept a 50% refund if not wait

send pictures wait

send items back to China  pay return postage wait

Login to Me Too

Johkar86
Contributor
Contributor
Hi , I sent mine back at the request of a Chinese PayPal man (lol) he said I can claim up to £15 Uk once the item had bee received at the other end. Like you and everyone else says , if PayPal don’t pull their finger out there are a lot of people going to be out of pocket scammed by the triads of China
Login to Me Too

Theresa-919
Contributor
Contributor
What is frustrating is I feel that PayPal is NOT protecting us the consumer by these fraudulent companies. I’m angry at myself for falling again for one of these scams! When I filed a complaint with American Express I got a refund immediately!
Login to Me Too

WALAWGS
Contributor
Contributor
Wish I had seen this sooner. They are a project company right now PayPal is trying to help me. They agreed to give me my money back in an email but only three dollars out of $50 because postage back would cost me $48. Bunch of crooks. I’m praying PayPal can help me. They seem very concerned.
Login to Me Too

courtneyg1
Contributor
Contributor

File a dispute- Tell them you want a FULL refund. They will start off small and work their way up hoping you will get frustrated and give up.  Once paypal intervenes again tell them you want a full refund they are scam point to countless claims against them. Eventually they will offer to send you full refund once you return item- the return address is chinese. At this point- CALL PAYPAL and speak with someone- explain to them to ship product back to China costs more than item itself in my case it was more.  The rep I dealt with was awesome and immediately refunded my money. Be diligent- dont give in and call PP cust support

Login to Me Too

sromanyszyn
Contributor
Contributor
I tried all that. PayPal told me to file a police report first then show them that since duo tongguang was only offering a few dollars for a $55 payment. The police said the China address isn’t correct and take it up with PayPal for refund( they are suppose to be safe and protecting us). No- instead PayPal said claim is closed. Crazy. I no longer trust pay pal at all and I use to do a lot with them. They are aware this company is bad, as I’m reading the complaints now, yet are doing nothing to protect us
Login to Me Too

Shirl121
Contributor
Contributor
I wish.... could not even find PayPal phone number
Login to Me Too

Narmur54
Contributor
Contributor

Log on to your PayPal account and go to the help centre, there is a phone number there.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.