Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Bluegirl4325
Contributor
Contributor
My mum ordered 2 of the mechanical puppies for her grandchildren and we were both beyond upset with what we were sent. Luckily my niece, who is on the spectrum, doesn’t know that she was getting one for Christmas.
Login to Me Too

Theresa-919
Contributor
Contributor
Nothing but scam artist they are still trying to negotiate a price with me, just very frustrating that we as consumers are taken advantage of. We all work hard for our money
Login to Me Too

BOKE56
Contributor
Contributor

I started this page about 5 weeks ago and as you can see it is already up to 61 pages of customers who have been scammed, my advice is to get in touch with Paypal start a dispute, enquire with  Paypal about the returns cost ( I did get mine back) request return address in English and follow instructions, I did this and have received full refund, try not to enter into debate with seller he is only using delaying tactics, they are the scum of this earth its not worth it. Regards and good luck Boke56

Login to Me Too

milliejefferies
Contributor
Contributor

They told me that "company" gave them proof.   Proof of what, delivery, no didn't happen.

Login to Me Too

milliejefferies
Contributor
Contributor

They are stuffed animls.  And not even good ones.  I ordered the Corgi, kept, but if that spider monkey is just a stuffed animal I'm getting my money back.

Login to Me Too

Utterly48
Contributor
Contributor
I am waiting for PayPal to settle the dispute for 2 of the “realistic” dogs. The were junk worth .50 and I payed over $37! I hope paypal will rectify this scam!
Login to Me Too

Sue8297
Contributor
Contributor

I was taken in by the company as well 

Login to Me Too

Denn66
Contributor
Contributor
I don't suppose, PayPal will refund our money? I can't believe I feel for this. I read the reviews and it look genuine. I'm gutted for my grandchildren. 😔
Login to Me Too

milliejefferies
Contributor
Contributor

You can try.  They told me Company had proof.    ???    Didn't tell me proof of what.

Login to Me Too

like most people received what i thought would be a life like puppy but instead its a cheap and nasty stuffed soft toy cant believe they are getting away with this so many complaints hopeing to get a refund but not feeling confident
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.