Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Lynnj52
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased 2 of the dogs and they are disgusting all they are is bean bag toys probably £5 in any shop they charged £25 each. I have tried to email and guess what yep it bounces back so I’m getting PayPal involved
Login to Me Too

Rickiree1
Contributor
Contributor
I too was taken in by the ad! They have removed the ad but not offered enough money to make me happy. Offered 25 percent of almost 60 dollars as I ordered 2 puppies. If nothing else I wish for PayPal to block them from receiving payment in the future. Who knows how many nes they operate under! I've emailed and told them I would take a 55 percent refund. Will cost about 25$ to return which I will not do! Will throw in trash first!
Login to Me Too

Rita5775
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered one of the realistic puppy. Received a cheap dog that does nothing. I want what was advertised or my money back
Login to Me Too

Rita5775
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the realistic monkey and received a stuffed monkey the size of my hand that does nothing. Please send merchandise or money back
Login to Me Too

ggrayhab
Contributor
Contributor

You too?? Me too, Dog. But I don't know what happen to my refund request. Did you get a notification on your refund request? Pay Pal is super slow. I heard that they will be going out of business sometime next year.

Login to Me Too

Krazykate58
Contributor
Contributor

I was so upset when I received this!!!  My grand daughter loves puppies and can't have one.  When I saw this I was over joyed.  Lifelike with movement and all....then I received a $1 store stuffed animal.  What a joke.  Now they want me to send it back and the address isn't legit and my PO said it would cost $50 to send it back!!!

I recently purchased 2 Seashell Santas and I received them a couple days ago and it's the same thing!!  2 dollar store santas that look nothing like what they were suppose to be.  So frustrating.

Login to Me Too

Billywoo
Contributor
Contributor
Hi If you have proof of what you ordered and paid for and it differs from what they sent then irrespective of what they say ,they sent the wrong item so they are responsible for their mistake (scam). Hence it's their responsibility to get the item collected at their expense not yours. All you have to do is make sure you hand it to their courier and get a receipt of collection . Your not responsible for nothing else.
Login to Me Too

Pdonn
Same here! Dog pathetic! I’m usually careful but it seemed authentic. Pretty upset
Login to Me Too

MauVV
New Community Member

I bought a baby raptor puppet and have not received anything, this was July. Have an open dispute with them.

Login to Me Too

Harvard239
New Community Member
I ordered a model engine in sep still don’t have! Definitely scam.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.