Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

orion05
Contributor
Contributor
Already gave me part of my money back. But I’m very upset with PayPal that still doing business with these scammers. I don’t trust PayPal anymore.
Login to Me Too

Tbrown1
Contributor
Contributor
I got the same thing. I also ordered a "realistic monkey". What a joke. I got a stuffed monkey that didn't do anything.
Login to Me Too

swansea1
Contributor
Contributor

ive just bought a gimbal from these scammers and in dispute with them via paypal so why does paypal not remove them  and stop these scammers taking our money  they wants me to send item back costing nearly tenner to return item they sent me was not worth 6 quid plus they charged me postage so non paoint going on with my case as paypal always take sellers before buyers

Login to Me Too

Patty-Ann
Contributor
Contributor

Maybe PayPal is getting a cut of the money we were scammed  out of!

Login to Me Too

flako720
New Community Member
Yeah, what’s up with this? No confirmation number or anything. PayPal has to to know something
Login to Me Too

Moma1Deb
New Community Member
I purchased three dogs on September 4th today is Octobe 21st, still have not received purchase as I begin to look up the receipt to call the company or text the company I'm now finding they are scammers which I was unaware of I saw their ad on Facebook and I thought that the puppies would be very good for my grandkids now reading I'm finding that others have also purchased from this company and have not received their money back, or had a way to contact the the company itself is this truly a scam
Login to Me Too

scanman0000
Contributor
Contributor
Mine was just a stuffed dog
Login to Me Too

Lynnj52
Contributor
Contributor
The dogs are just stuffed toys which you could get for less than £5 They told me to keep them and offered 50% I told them £75% and I keep the dogs
Login to Me Too

Krazykate58
Contributor
Contributor

So wrong!! I took it up with PayPay and they did refund my money.  I told them I paid through them because of their protection policy but if they weren’t going to protect me any longer, I’d go elsewhere.  I also ordered 2 seashell Santa’s...beautiful. 19” Santa’s as I’m a travel agent and wanted one as a gift.  I receive two, plastic, 5” Santa’s that are white and red...no seashell..nothing.  Of course they give me their shipping in Chinese, so neither the PO or I can read, but will cost $90 to send back?? Really?  PayPal is not being so nice about this refund even though I had pictures of what it was suppose to look like.  After a couple complaints, they should not do business with them

Login to Me Too

Debra1350
Contributor
Contributor

That's what I WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i THOUGHT THEY HELPED AND WE WERE PROTECTED FROM THIS CRAP BEING A PAY PAL MEMBER! Let me know if you hear of anything we can do. Thank you,, Sincerely Debra Brocato

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.