Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

mekellogg
New Community Member

I will dispute it through my credit card company if pay pal is not going to protect its clients.  This is ridiculous and there have been many scams on here.  Seems like they would vet the companies they do business with better or send warnings out.  

Login to Me Too

Keepyahairon
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I too am going thru my credit card as PayPal don’t want to know won’t buy off Facebook ever again
Login to Me Too

ggrayhab
Contributor
Contributor

We should all get together and hire a hit man.

Login to Me Too

ggrayhab
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah!!!

Login to Me Too

Patty-Ann
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I ordered the Luck dog. Opened a dispute claim with PayPal and the seller first offered me $4, then $8 then $12. I declined all and asked for the total I paid including shipping. PayPal let them refund me %15 and closed the dispute. I didn't even get a chance to decline and ask for my total of $28.98. I am disappointed in PayPal.

Login to Me Too

LeanneLayne
I ordered and haven’t received yet. This is disappointing.
Login to Me Too

stephanie134
Contributor
Contributor
Cancel if you can because you won't get what you thought you ordered.
Login to Me Too

Patty-Ann
Contributor
Contributor

The Lucky dog description was hand sculpted polymer clay nose, claws, paws, glass eyes with the head, body and legs connected by the plastic skeleton locking filled with polyester and steel granules, toned by airbrush paint and art pastel giving a living species. What a Joke! Just fake frayed yarn fur with stuffing. No skeleton, no claws, no paws. I wouldn't have paid 5 cents for it at a yard sale. PayPal did not perform to my expectations to resolve my dispute. Very disappointed.

Login to Me Too

katblu
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. I bought the bulldog
Login to Me Too

DeniseAustin6
New Community Member
I ordered 3 of the rolls poly puppies for my grandchildren for Christmas, they are rubbish , nothing like what was advertised, steer clear everyone, they are rip offs..😡😡😡
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.