Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Karenk74
Contributor
Contributor

I paid almost 40 dollars for a worthless stuffed dog. I ordered an electronic dog that was supposed to look and act like a real dog! This is fraud. I hope I can get my money back. I turned it into PayPal!

Login to Me Too

courtneyg1
Contributor
Contributor

Go on their FB pages and post they are scam in comments- Contact anyone who has expressed interest in purchasing anything from them. They cant block all of us.

Login to Me Too

Jan142
Contributor
Contributor

Tried to do that already. Every advert I’ve found I put a comment to that effect. In capital letters

Login to Me Too

bgolfn
Contributor
Contributor

I filed claim with PayPal and they denied refund. They are complicit with this scam.

Login to Me Too

courtneyg1
Contributor
Contributor

how did you pay? At what point did they deny your claim- mine was approved

Login to Me Too

Suemorley53
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing has happened to me. $40 for one doll and clothes. PayPal said they are investigating.. I can't understand why PayPal don't know these scammers!
Login to Me Too

TheDark1
Contributor
Contributor
I have refused all partial refunds and now been offered a full refund, as long as I return the item tracked. I've messaged PayPal separately to the dispute and they have provided a return address in English (dispute centre gives it in chinese). PayPal have also given me a way of claiming the postage back from them. Persevere people
Login to Me Too

Jan142
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve started a case with the PayPal resolution dept. I’ve used them before and they got my money back, hoping for the same result this time.

Login to Me Too

Lisasarah99
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered one also never received can’t contact them. I am very upset. Also have to wait too November for pay pal to do anything!!very disappointed
Login to Me Too

fjf67
Contributor
Contributor

BUYER BEWARE,

I stood fast with this company and finally they have refunded my money. Items received are not what they advertise, generally the goods are below standard and shoddy.

Their return address is : 

Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co.,Ltd.<removed>
Shenzhen City,Guangdong,
<removed>
CHINA (PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC) 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.