Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Deb2508
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all, it appears this company also seems to trade as Buylogic.  Same complaints in their reviews as for this company.

Login to Me Too

May61
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal need to get this sorted I to have been scammed its shocking what their getting away with 

Login to Me Too

Spannapiana
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve had a dispute with this company too-they have offered a refund but only if I send item (witches legs on stakes) back to China. Address supplied invalid with any courier and I do not have an email address for this company. PayPal say they can’t help with arranging return shipping g-they need to step in and waive return shipping for an item worth one dollar. I paid $32 for it, which postage would cost. Pointless in returning. Does anyone have contact details or a return address I can have for this company please?
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

They know what they are doing sending the wrong items I’m not paying anymore Out to send them back as I don’t trust them to tell PayPal that they have received the item it’s one big scam and PayPal should stop dealing with them 

Login to Me Too

MSBontrup
Contributor
Contributor
@paypal, please do something. Help us recover our money. They took $182 to my account and sent me pieces if plastic that is not my order. I ordered Multi layered plant pot Organizer not those pieces of less than $.50 cents plastics. So disappointing. My Mastercard promise me to help me get money back after I talk to them yesterday.
Login to Me Too

PurpleClaireM
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem over the Jack Skelloton lamp and they sent nothing like it. I've raised it with Paypal and I'm going to report this company for fraudulent activity. They are clearly scammers and need to be stopped. I cant believe after all these complaints that Paypal hasn't refused to engage with them.

Login to Me Too

Shaz2311
Contributor
Contributor
I bought 2 items, supposedly was buy 2 get 1 free, didn't get the 3rd but didn't care as what I received was nothing like advertised. Paypal says will get full refund if return items but that's more cost, has anyone actually received a refund??
Login to Me Too

Coop4
Contributor
Contributor
I got my $39 refunded by paypal no problem at all and was never asked to send the item back
Login to Me Too

erikaxitz
Contributor
Contributor
I didn't get a refund or any product what a bunch of bd. Starting to question the integrity of pay pal.
Login to Me Too

erikaxitz
Contributor
Contributor
Maybe I should just sell a fake product that doesnt exist, pretend to send it, grease some palms at PayPal and then quietly disappear and no one being accountable. I mean how dare we question paypals u justifiable unproven decisions? They have more money than us it's impossible for them to make mistakes!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.