Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Jinny3
Contributor
Contributor

I think you are right. I got scammed by these people, opened a case, told I had won my case and would be refunded after I had returned the item. Address all in Chinese and when I asked PayPal for a translation I was told the case was closed and it could not be reopened.  

All my messages were ignored.

Login to Me Too

erikaxitz
Contributor
Contributor
Nope. No product no refund. How are they able to get away with this bs?
Login to Me Too

traceytf
Contributor
Contributor

total scammers.

Unbelievable that PayPal is demanding I file a  report with my local authorities to get my money back.

Here is the address I found on Amazon

• Business Name: Shenzhen Duo Tong Guang Electronic Commerce Co.Ltd
  • Business Address:
    • <removed>
Login to Me Too

Jinny3
Contributor
Contributor

Was the address removed by amazon? 

Login to Me Too

Grandmasue99
Contributor
Contributor
I bought shoes sent wrong size bought some shoe holders that won’t stay together will need tape or glue, also a table musical decorations x 3 but I got 3 stickers of the product they got £81 gbpounds out of me ... can PayPal HELP!
Login to Me Too

MSBontrup
Contributor
Contributor
I bought multi layered (5 layer)pot organizer, the one they have in the ads on facebook. They sent me 2 pieces of plastic with 4 plastic stick to make it stand. It’s a joke. defenitely a SCAM! It’s a garbage! I spent $182 and I received garbage.
Login to Me Too

firemanvin
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an engine model that could be assembled and operates.  I got this (see picture below).  The e-mail address on the site is not valid and the phone number is disconnected.  Why hasn't Paypal shut them down yet.  They are not even partially legitimate.  They are 100% fraudulent.  I currently have an open case with Paypal.  

IMG_0500.JPEG

Login to Me Too

Cerialexander
Contributor
Contributor
They are a scam. I ordered nightmare before christmas things and recieved some pound shop rubbish.
Login to Me Too

Pegalyn
Contributor
Contributor

I kept after PayPal until they refunded my purchase price. The bad thing is that I won’t recover the shipping cost I paid up front. 

Login to Me Too

Keepyahairon
Contributor
Contributor
Yes thank god I used my credit card ordered a Christmas light up ornament and got a laminated piece of card with a Christmas tree on so as not fit for purpose I’ve emailed the company and let them know my credit card company are on there case
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.