Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Jroberts34
Contributor
Contributor

Business Name:Shenzhen Duo Tong Guang Electronic Commerce Co.LtdBusiness Address: ShenzhenGuangdong CN

Login to Me Too

Mel492
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Iris2015
Contributor
Contributor
I have their return address PO Box 6014 Chullora NSW 1405. The name has first part missing all I can read is KS Electronic. I kept to package wrap that my so called wonder puppy came in but just a cheep stuffed toy 😡
Login to Me Too

einsvonzehn
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>  is the address I have been dealing with, Hope it helps. substitute the 'at' for @

Login to Me Too

Proudgrammaof2
Contributor
Contributor
Fell for it too...does it exsist anywhere? If anyone knows let me know please
Login to Me Too

GTS4
Contributor
Contributor
You are lucky i ordered similar item what i got is a static model no movement nothing.. I probs saw the same cute ad you did dog was running around feet licking cute as.. I am unhappy 😒
Login to Me Too

Dot07
New Community Member
I have just received my order which is supposed to be a wee pup that’s behaves just like it’s real what I have received is a little dog which is static measures 3ins by 3ins please be aware this is a scam I have been certainly taken in by this company.
Login to Me Too

Jen541
Contributor
Contributor
Yes exactly same here. Have you got a refund or any info?
Login to Me Too

lynneatbrock
Contributor
Contributor
Me the same .got a stuffed dog worth £5.
Login to Me Too

stephanie134
Contributor
Contributor
Do you have a contact email please for this scamming company please?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.