Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Jinny3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, you will not get a translated address from PayPal, I tried and they closed my case. PayPal only supply Chinese address which we can not use and when you ask for the English version they say that the seller has until whatever date to supply one and then they close your case on that date and tell you that you can not reopen the case. Makes you wonder who's side they are on, certainly not ours.

Login to Me Too

audras3
Contributor
Contributor

Someone said it's not even the right address and it will get removed if it's written here.  I sent mine back thru PayPal and it's never even got there.  PayPal paid and not me but it got to china and stopped there

Login to Me Too

Debsy8
Contributor
Contributor

They will not let you return items and will not refund your money! And paypal closed my resolution and ruled on there companies behalf, because afterall THEY PAY PAYPAL WE DON’T! I am done with Paypal!!

Login to Me Too

TheDark1
Contributor
Contributor
One has to conclude that someone high up in PayPal is in on this scam. That's the only explanation why they continue to allow the company to use their platform to scam us, and are not refunding us.
Login to Me Too

MariaGilF10
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all, Why is company still in this platform? They are scammers. I am waiting for a doll I bought from them, so I sent them an email. No answer. Then I looked for the doll and the website I had saved and they no longer exist! So found this forum and I read all your cases. Just amazing. I opened a dispute and they immediately replied this ..... -Dear customer We found out that your order has opened the paypal case We can refund this order for you But please close it first, is this OK? Our system settings if you do not close, our refund will fail Please give me a reply after closing the case I process your refund quickly Thank you for your understanding- ...... So, it is clear they want to do the same trick to me. I won't accept, of course. I just do not understand why PayPal still accept this. Many thanks
Login to Me Too

1sunnygirl
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed today too! Paid almost $45 for 2 sets of tall witch legs that go in porch planters and these 2 things i hot today were tiny, stuffed toy legs i could have gotten at the dollar store 😡
Login to Me Too

rodney472011
Contributor
Contributor
I bought two of these toy dogs i payed $36 yes a just a stuffed $2 P.O.S And a huskey I paid $56+ and havent recieved it yet been home 7 days a week and nothing (im now thinking this little puppy has done a runner) these people through my eyes are fn snakes. How do you get your money back
Login to Me Too

TheDark1
Contributor
Contributor
I have sent this to PayPal today by pm. I have a dispute open PP-D-88598993. I have been reading in the community page many other people have been scammed by this company, like I have. It isn't just a mistake, they are actively scamming people. The reason I am messaging you is because looking at all the posts against this scam company, people are saying that PayPal is forcing people to send back the $1 item to China, before they can be refunded. But the address you are providing is in Chinese which means we can't use it as the post office can't read it. When people ask for it in English, you are telling them you've asked, and then closing the dispute. This leaves them with no refund, meaning you are collaborating with a scam company, robbing people of money, and allowing the company to carry on scamming people and taking money through PayPal. I'm really disappointed and shocked that you would be in on a scam, or at the very least be complicit. So, yes I have a dispute open but if you're going to insist I spend even more money, posting something to China (to an address I probably can't even use), for an item that is worth $1, then that is ridiculous and not satisfactory. Please advise how you will proceed and why you are allowing this company to carry on scamming your customers
Login to Me Too

2kaway
Contributor
Contributor
I too was taken in by the scam. thought i purchase 3 Kinkade tabletop trees for $20.00 each, but received 3 photos of the tabletop tree. all attempts to contact Duo Tongguang have failed. will file a claim with paypal next and see what happens. from reading the other posts i think the probability of receiving my money back is slim to none.
Login to Me Too

DocEcho1
Contributor
Contributor

I order the 1/18 Cadillac S&S Landau Hearse 1966 - Black Advanced version which includes the coffin, carrier and two skelitons. As the picture shows, that is what I got. 

Image10.png

This is the same garbage I dealt with this company under a different name. They offer ridiculous offers to get out of a full refund. Pay $50 and they offer $8-$11 and tell you to give it to someone else because they cry the blues that it cost them money to send you garbage instead of what you ordered and try to keep the money. These are scammers. Paypal has been working on this for almost two months to get a refund but resolution keeps dragging on with another **bleep** offer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.