Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

teller11
Contributor
Contributor

I got a refund of $15. from my $29.98 purchase from Duo Tongguang Electronic.

When I contacted PayPal by phone, I was told to go to my bank to get the rest of my refund!

Where is the guarantee from PayPal?  Why does PayPal allow this company to continually steal money from it's customers?

Login to Me Too

Rina777
Contributor
Contributor

So annoyed!  I hope we will be able to get a refund.... does PayPal cover that?

I will be sending an email to them now 

Thanks for letting me know 

Login to Me Too

C_E_T
New Community Member

Like others here, I saw the waldorf dolls on facebook nd thought my granddaughters would love them.  This is a scam.  Called the 800 number they have on their page and its disconnected.  Imagine that.  Last time I'll buy anything off of facebook. 

Login to Me Too

Rina777
Contributor
Contributor

Same!!! I will not buy anything through Facebook again either!

I will be sue to find a website that has a phone number instead of just an email for contact and will be calling FIRST - lesson learned the hard way....

Login to Me Too

DalBorgo
Contributor
Contributor

This company should not be allowed to trade with Pay-Pal. It has cheated me and many others with the Waldorf Doll + dolls’ Clothes and sent me instead a cheap rubbish doll worth not even $5.00. It looks like they have downloaded the doll from the Internet from another reliable European supplier and have marketed it as their product! Double cheats!

When I lodged a dispute with Pay-Pal they claimed that the goods had been sent and this was enough for Pay-Pal to dismiss my complaint. Pay-Pal should have checked with me WHAT this fraudster had sent and not just base their resolution on the fact that Duo Tongguang had sent me SOMETHING! I am very angry with Pay-Pal disservice! Let alone what I think of this company! I have also lodged a complaint with the Chinese Embassy in Canberra and The Commerce  attache of Szechuan Council, for what is worth. No reply from them yet, as expected.

Login to Me Too

Jyanelli
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I too bought the Waldorf doll from this company, although under a completely different name. And guess what I received a horrible cheap doll. I have contacted them and they offered me a $3 refund. Which I didn’t accept, then they offered a $5 refund. I will be contacting PayPal now to have my money refunded.
Login to Me Too

Needhelp25
Contributor
Contributor
These people are total scammers. Ask for a refund and persist. Good luck
Login to Me Too

Rina777
Contributor
Contributor

Ask for a refund from Paypal?  They will give the refund?

I got the run around from the company, "give me merchant number, then transaction id, then email sent from", all questions on separate emails!!

Infuriating!!

Login to Me Too

Jroberts34
Contributor
Contributor
And me. I have not received this item. Had one response to my email but since then email and website deactivated. Have raised claim through PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Rina777
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck - hope you get success!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.