cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Contributor

Re: Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Yes I too am going thru my credit card as PayPal don’t want to know won’t buy off Facebook ever again
Contributor

We should all get together and hire a hit man.

Contributor

Yeah!!!

Contributor

Same here. I ordered the Luck dog. Opened a dispute claim with PayPal and the seller first offered me $4, then $8 then $12. I declined all and asked for the total I paid including shipping. PayPal let them refund me %15 and closed the dispute. I didn't even get a chance to decline and ask for my total of $28.98. I am disappointed in PayPal.

I ordered and haven’t received yet. This is disappointing.
Contributor

Cancel if you can because you won't get what you thought you ordered.
Contributor

The Lucky dog description was hand sculpted polymer clay nose, claws, paws, glass eyes with the head, body and legs connected by the plastic skeleton locking filled with polyester and steel granules, toned by airbrush paint and art pastel giving a living species. What a Joke! Just fake frayed yarn fur with stuffing. No skeleton, no claws, no paws. I wouldn't have paid 5 cents for it at a yard sale. PayPal did not perform to my expectations to resolve my dispute. Very disappointed.

Contributor

Same here. I bought the bulldog
New Community Member

I ordered 3 of the rolls poly puppies for my grandchildren for Christmas, they are rubbish , nothing like what was advertised, steer clear everyone, they are rip offs..😡😡😡

Me too just received a stuffed dog today waiting for Paypal resolutions to get in touch with me.