Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

LindaADavis
I purchased ine of the kifelike dogs from duo tongguang on sept. 7 2020. I can't seem to find email address of this company. I see alot if fraud complaints.
Login to Me Too

doram2018
Hi I ordered a electronic kitten for 32..98 I never got my kitty when am I getting it? Or give me my money back please I need to feed my children with this 32.98 or the kitten
Login to Me Too

chocholoveselvi
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, this is a scam company😬😬😬

Login to Me Too

Taz7192
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone needs to fill out a complaint with their state's Attorney General's Office for fraud. This is so wide spread we have got to try to get this under

control. 

Login to Me Too

Sbriley356
Contributor
Contributor
SCAM!!!! I would contact PayPal and stop payment. This company doesn’t advertise it but all problems and returns go to China. They won’t send what you ordered and then will offer you a percentage off and tell you to keep or sell. Very expensive to return. It’s their fault but they say it’s yr responsibility to ship back so they force you into a corner. Very shady. Horrible company. PayPal should warn people. There’s so many responses about this company. Wish I had seen these first.
Login to Me Too

Rina777
Contributor
Contributor

Hi - I have noticed that a few people have had prblems with this company.

I am sure when I ordered the product (Waldorf Doll) for my grand daughter that it had come under another company name.  Has anyone else had this issue? 

I have not received a confirmation from them about the order, I cannot get a phone number either.  I did email them but have not had any response.  I am very suspicious.  Do I need to wait the 180 days before I contact PayPal, does anyone have any advice on what I can do about this please?

I'm pretty dissapointed as I wanted this to be a Christmas present

Regards

Rina

Login to Me Too

bluedragon77
Contributor
Contributor

same thing as me. different company name i bought from, but comes up as this on the transaction activity.. File a claim right away. they are a scam company. I am doing the same thing now..

Login to Me Too

CJH3201
Contributor
Contributor

I had my suspicions when I didn't received a confirmation email for my order.  I am so disappointed. My mother is in memory care and having a hard time adjusting.  I bought a small real-life dog that looks like a dog she owned.  She loves dogs and they always make her happy. Altzheimers is a terrible disease and my heart is broken. Not only for the loss of money but couldn't wait to see her reactions to the puppy/dog.  I haven't been allowed to see my mother since March. 

Login to Me Too

Suemorley53
Contributor
Contributor

I too have been in touch with PayPal...Sue <removed>.

Login to Me Too

Rina777
Contributor
Contributor

Sue, have they refunded you yet?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.