Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Wailandyelp
Contributor
Contributor

They are a scam.  Same story as many here - ordered realistic teddy toy Lucky - advertised as moving handmade pup and got cheap stuffed toy.  I have just opened a dispute through Paypal.

What I find disturbing is that there are 18 pages of complaints against this company, yet people are still able to make purchases via Paypal??

Login to Me Too

Vickey4
Contributor
Contributor
Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerece is a scam they use other people advertisement like what they did too me they had realistic dolls that coos and look like real baby and they sent me 4 inch doll all the same color and thought I would be happy offer me to keep them all give me 10.00 for them they are scammer we all neeed to stop but the worst is they have pay pal to help them that why we trusted them but what they do use a china address to send items back pay pal should know and not let them use address like that we do read china so they win cause no one can get a hold of pay pal either to have them correct it
Login to Me Too

noomi1
New Community Member

I also purchased one of those realistic puppies, walking, running, licking with bogus reviews on how realistic they are only to receive a small stuffed toy I could purchased at the corner store - put a complaint in with Paypal, numerous emails only to find today that my case has been closed as they refunded half of what I paid - not happy with these scammers & fraudsters - just hope others read the forum before they purchase

Login to Me Too

AJG55
Contributor
Contributor

Translated address if anyone else needs it to ensure they get a refund. <removed>. Hope this helps someone. Just returning my parcel now.

Login to Me Too

lwainwright
Contributor
Contributor

Scam....run away. Don't spend your money. PayPal should stop allowing this company to take peoples money. PayPal has had 100s of complaints but for some reason still continues to utilize them. I can only guess that PayPal is in on the scam and likes making their money by allowing this scam to continue.

Login to Me Too

Tina_777
Contributor
Contributor

Absolute scammers - if you are able to cancel your transaction please do so. I had notification of a refund that I hadn;t agreed to and Paypal closed the case - I'm fuming and surely this is not legal?! I paid over $57 for Halloween decorations and recieved a plushy that wasnlt fit for purpose - absolutely disgusting that they are clearly getting away with this. I'm yet to see if my unapproved $40 refund materisalises.

Made me very wary of online buying and now i know about it, I will always check the Paypal community going forward. I thought buying through Paypal would give me protection but Duo have just done what they want anyway.

Login to Me Too

Suemorley53
Contributor
Contributor
I too have ordered from this company, paid with PayPal and the money has been taken out of my account. I never received any confirmation. I've emailed them 3 times, heard nothing at all. Where do I go from here? 🤢
Login to Me Too

Mel492
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 3 puppies last September. Paid $58.30. I am still waiting. Sent emails 3 times to the person received the payment. Sent email to the so called store. Until now, No Reply.

I now filed a Dispute and Hoping for a Refund.

Login to Me Too

Neild1958
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I've just opened a case with PayPal I ordered a revolving Christmas deer tree with deer's and santa going around the top with 4 revolving Xmas trains going around the tree 28.89usd all I received today 23/10 is a window sticker of the same product so obviously it's a bloody rip off so I would say to people be very careful about ordering from them
Login to Me Too

gosheldon
I got the same. Didn’t remove from the sleeve so did not realize it was a window sticker - just thought it was a picture. Mine came to 33.48 w / shipping. Not happy..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.