Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Coombesmaree
Contributor
Contributor

I have a return address on mine. YKS Electronic <removed>, Chullora NSW <removed>

Login to Me Too

Coombesmaree
Contributor
Contributor

phone number is <removed>. They are under YKS Electronic

Login to Me Too

cside22

i have a return address but i'd rather keep this ugly dog they sent me than pay any more to deal with this.  ANd doubt there would be any refund on the other end when they would get it back

Login to Me Too

hehehehe288
Contributor
Contributor

I have same return address, but business name is now YKS Electronic. Also PayPal instructed me to lodge a formal complaint via the US Internet Crime Complaint Center.....yet, still refusing to refund my monies

Login to Me Too

Lisasarah99
Contributor
Contributor
Looks as though none of us will I wrote. No answer. I thought we were protected through pay pal.
Login to Me Too

Suemorley53
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a Waldorf doll and clothes 5 weeks ago, I didn't have any confirmation. I paid through PayPal. I tried to contact the company, haven't heard anything. PayPal said they are investigating..
Login to Me Too

delydh
Contributor
Contributor
I thougbt I was purchasing 2 waldorf dolls for my nieces at xmas ... paid £48 pounds for both ... instead I was sent tge cheapest stuffed doll imaginable with a plastic hook attachment .. worth £1 each ... How do I get my miney back ... they are still tradi g ubder tge same name .. why is Paypal allowing these crimminals and thiefs to continue trading ???
Login to Me Too

Narmur54
Contributor
Contributor

Lodge a complaint with PayPal. PayPal can’t close the company down but I would assume they can refuse to deal with the financial side of it. They are advertising on FB so lodge a complaint through FB and report them as scammers.

Login to Me Too

FCLYNHURST
Contributor
Contributor
I've got to send a cushion that I received but what I brought was a Halloween wreath but the address is Chinese does anyone have the address
Login to Me Too

Quirkymom1
Contributor
Contributor

Why should we have to pay to return a scam item? PayPal is not helpful at all! Close these scam sites down!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.