Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Olihar1963
New Community Member
I was scammed by these folks as well. After waiting a month I received a $2.00 stuffed animal in the mail. This is so disheartening. My grandchildren were really looking forward to this gift. Hope PayPal will refund my money.
Login to Me Too

klarmstrong1
Contributor
Contributor

Ridiculous! Described as resin witch legs. Ordered 2 sets as one set was $50 and buying 2 gave me a discount. Thirty days later I receive these silly fabric legs. 

Ordered Resin Witch Legs.jpgReceived Fabric Witch Legs.jpg

Login to Me Too

Buddha2306
Contributor
Contributor
I was devastated when the “stuffed toy” arrived this week instead of the mechanical dog as advertised. This was a gift for my disabled son for Xmas. The item that did arrive is terrible quality and my local Reject store has better quality for a few dollars. Shame on you DUI Tongguang for this scam. You’ve probably disappointed hundreds of children and hurt me in my pocket
Login to Me Too

Coombesmaree
Contributor
Contributor
I am totally fuming . $ 42.00 for a stuffed animal that isn't worth anything. It was supposed to be electronic dog.
Login to Me Too

unluckyrose
Contributor
Contributor

I too have recently been scammed.  I ordered a mechanical car umbrella awning and what I received was a thin cheap small window cover.  I disputed it with who ever was selling it and they wont give me a return shipping slip or a refund instead they told me it was going to cost a lot to resend it back and I should just keep it or sell it.  Paypal didn't help either,  I bought it in august and disputed it with paypal.  Paypal just kept pushing the resolution date.  I'm going thru the bank to try and get my refund. 

Login to Me Too

audras3
Contributor
Contributor

Oh no way!!!  PayPal should cover it because they know this company is a fraud.  I'm wondering if those of you who are having problems with PayPal should contact Better Business Bureau and file a complaint against PayPal because they will step in.  I finally found the number to PayPal and the girl went to find out what was happening and saw this company is doing these scams.  She refunded me  I'm just waiting for the money to deposit in my account

Login to Me Too

Lisasarah99
Contributor
Contributor
Plz post PayPal’s number. I thought using pay pal had a lot of plus but the can’t seem to help any of us this is a scam!!
Login to Me Too

audras3
Contributor
Contributor

I've tried posting the number a few different ways and every time it gets removed.  This messaging won't allow us to post numbers even if it's spelled out.   I'll try doing it again.  Eight and Eight.  Eight plus two equals two and one.  Then one and one is six and one.  Try to see if you can figure this out.  It's the number

Login to Me Too

Joyce769
Contributor
Contributor

Could you tell me please how I contact PayPal for a refund with respect to this Duo   Tongguang outfit?

Login to Me Too

Narmur54
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone have a return address in English for this company? I also purchased an item and they will not refund until I prove goods have been returned. Address is only in Chinese.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.