Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

mj_
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal don't care.

They have collected their funds as part of the escrow, if they only get 1% from each of these dodgy sales that still amounts to enough to run some adverts on TV telling us that we should all have a Paypal account.

Paypal is not protecting us as the consumer, the consumer to Paypal is the scammers who they are supporting as they will get paid. We are not the consumer we are the mark to be scammed.

Login to Me Too

Starbee7
Contributor
Contributor
the same thing has happened to me. I received in the mail yesterday a stuffed to which was not what I ordered which was a mechanical moving puppy! I am mad!😡😡😡
Login to Me Too

Proudgrammaof2
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem so make that 166 people not including my two little grandsons
Login to Me Too

audras3
Contributor
Contributor

Wow!!!!!  166 people and they are still allowed to sell?

Login to Me Too

Jeannalbby
Contributor
Contributor
Scammers: purchased two sweaters and they look nothing like what I ordered. They will refund me if I ship them back but the shipping to China cost as much as the sweaters. I got taken for $57.
Login to Me Too

Andreapurgason
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly. I got took for $62.40 for reborn babies. I got 50¢ fools
Login to Me Too

Andreapurgason
Contributor
Contributor
Answering myself. PayPal should be ashamed, I’m embarrassed enough for not being smart.
Login to Me Too

audras3
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal will cover up to $30  You need to have them pay to ship back.  Look on the return option I think.  Don't pay yourself

Login to Me Too

Karswood
Contributor
Contributor

The add I responded to described it as built on a plastic skeleton and looked like it was articulated so you could pose it with realistic nose paw-pads with nails etc. I ordered 2 and like many others received 2 poor quality soft stuffed toys. Their add was very deceptive. I believe they used real puppies mixed with possible shots of the real supposedly hand crafted dogs if they exist at all. Anyway I had an email address from their add and wrote a complaint. They offered a refund of 3.50 I said no. It went back and forth going nowhere so I filed a complaint with paypal was advised to try to resolve the problem with the vendor. They gave me a final offer of 8.50 I said no and ended up escalating the complaint after which they offered 10.00 all this time they were emailing out side of paypal telling me to close the complaint with paypal which I refused because once you close you can’t reopen. In the end I got a 25.00 refund. What a hassle HSo if you file a dispute don’t give up. I just hope the refund appears without a hitch still not happy about getting  25.00 out of nearly 45.00 but better than nothing. They agreed to 25.00 outside of paypal then wanted me to close the complaint claiming their funds were frozen I said no to respond on paypal and it wasn’t long before paypal notified me I got the refund. So be aware of them trying to trick you.

Login to Me Too

katerlucky54
Contributor
Contributor
Auch ich ließ mich von der Werbung mit dem süßen Wauzi beeindrucken und bestellte ihn für meine Enkelin. Als gestern das Pakerl ankam dachte ich mich trifft der Schlag.Statt dem in der Werbung gezeigten Hund war ein stinknormaler Stoffhund der mit der Werbung so gar nichts gemein hatte und keinen Euro wert ist. Daher möchte auch ich mein Geld zurück.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.