Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Try fkelg7@ko

Login to Me Too

Sweetpolly
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the same but luckily when it hadn't arrived in several weeks I check it out and found everyone's comments and was able to file with PayPal before they even shipped it.  Thank you everyone!!!  Their add keeps popping up on a computer game I play.  If I watch the ad I get a free game or points or something.  I wish I knew how to file a complaint with the computer game.  Their ads are very deceitful.  I have looked further online and see the same cheap stuffed toys I see described on the other PayPal claims.  I am pretty sure they are in China.  Now they are using different names but same ads so I am sure they are the same group.  I wonder how much money they have gotten with their fake ads?  We need someone somewhere to stand up top this group if PayPal won't.  Any idea's?  We should be able to file some kind of class action law suit against them.  I was hoping to get it as a gift for my niece and had to run out and buy something else at the last minute.  So we have any attorney's r family members of attorneys that have been ripped off by them?  I think they have tons of these kind of scams.  Most recently the ads on the game have been showing a small cordless chainsaw.  I bet it doesn't show up either.  Maybe I should go ahead and file with PayPal on that one now before they ship it and I get stuck by them on the shipping scam too.   Any others out there with any idea's? 

Login to Me Too

Jen541
Contributor
Contributor
Just received my 3inch fluff ball they sell in $2 for $1!!!!! Complete scam! What’s the best way anyone has got a refund pls?
Login to Me Too

Banty1
Contributor
Contributor
Had same situation. Placed order in Sept 2. Have not heard a word and no response when contacted. Lesson learned
Login to Me Too

Pausnublly

I ordered 3 of these puppies in August nothing has arrived. I though we paid threw PayPal for protection do they nor get our money back for us?

Login to Me Too

AB092620
I've been shafted as well. I ordered the realistic husky pompey and I received a "stuffed animal". I'm currently trying to get a refund
Login to Me Too

Vickey4
Contributor
Contributor
When I see there add on face book I I’m able to look at them then in the corner I keep pushing not as described scam I do it 50 times a day until face book takes it off
Login to Me Too

Davlinfug

I ordered a realistic battery operated dog and received nothing but a dollar store teddy bear and I paid $29 and some cents

Login to Me Too

Pegalyn
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a “realistic owl” and received a piece of styrofoam with feathers glued on it. 
$32.00 down the drain.

Login to Me Too

donnabh1
Contributor
Contributor
Same here... was getting for my granddaughter and got this cheap dollar store little piece of crap... $28.00 worth of a $1 toy! What jerks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.