Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

stacey063
Contributor
Contributor

file a dispute - they will email you and tell you they will refund you if you cancel the dispute - don't do it.  I just won mine.  Never got the product.  They kept threatening not to refund unless I cancelled the dispute - paypal said don't do that you have no recourse.  I just got the money.

Login to Me Too

ELLETEE
New Community Member
Thank you! I’m fighting with them right now! They first said $2 back, next $4 now we’re up to $8. 🙄. Their excuse is that they’re going to “suffer a loss” of $40 if I get refunded. I told them they deserve it. Refund me & STOP wasting my time. Thanks again for the info!!
Login to Me Too

Donna651
I've had similar emails starting at 5% slowly going up I have threatened them with trading standards and false advertising, today's email say they will refund 100%, will wait and see,put a dispute to PayPal who are now saying the need more info but doesn't tell me how....here's hoping
Login to Me Too

Jmrber
Contributor
Contributor

oh yeah, they just sent me an email saying that they want me to close the pay pal account first before they can refund it.  I said i didn't' trust them and when they send me a dated confirmation of the refund, on their letterhead, signed by their ceo or accounting department then i would close the case with pay pal....i'm sure they won't do that because I've never gotten an email with a real persons name on it.

Login to Me Too

Jmrber
Contributor
Contributor

keep DEMANDING for 100% of a refund!!  the products this vendor is SCAMMING us on are not valid, are defective or are not what was represented in any of their online advertising or videos.  and continue to followup with paypal to make sure they do THE RIGHT THING when it comes to their customers (US).  Paypal needs to be on our side on this.  They can see from all the claims that there is a problem with this vendor and they know they'll have to credit us legally and professionally.

Login to Me Too

gatorgirl1
Contributor
Contributor

How did you contact them?  I got 2 of the dogs which were just a small stuffed dog also.  I can't find an e-mail address or a way to contact them

Login to Me Too

Karswood
Contributor
Contributor

File a complaint with paypal and whatever you do don’t close the complaint you will be urged to.I just got a partial refund today partial because I just lost patience. I should have insisted on a full refund. But half was better than nothing I just got tired of messing with the crooks.

Login to Me Too

Sarahanne1
Contributor
Contributor
My case was just denied for a refund from them. I'm **bleep**. If they know there us a problem with this seller they need to do something. Cost me $20 to send an item back for false advertising. I ordered a wireless hair curler what I got was a hair straightener. I spent 29.98 on the curler. Their first offer was $3 refund then $6. Then $10. Then if I returned it I could have a refund. So I'm now out 29.98 plus the $20 I just spent out on a return. Nearly $60 and nothing to show for it cause case was denied via PayPal
Login to Me Too

Proudgrammaof2
Contributor
Contributor
I too really wanted them so I hope a legit company comes out with them soon
Login to Me Too

BOKE56
Contributor
Contributor

You do not want the dogs you ordered believe me they are absolute RUBBISH!

regards 

Boke56

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.