cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.--SCAM

I got my refund no problem but I kept bugging them and emailing wasnt letting it past the townhouses,past the playground,past the schoolbuses to the large building at the end til they did
Highlighted
Contributor

They offered me $4 which I refused then $8 which i have refused, I require a full refund as they are just scammers ..

I have email address but Paypal will not allow me to publish

Highlighted
Contributor

I tried to email the seller but the email address they used to email to me was now invalid, their website link now shutdown/deleted. Paypal denied refund the purchase happened 6days ago.
Highlighted
Contributor

I wonder if we could get the Secret Service involved. They handle internet theft and if enough people complained might go after company. Its false advertising or contact congress and link them to this page so they can see how many victims there are- I also wonder if we paid with a cc would cc refund if paypal didnt how that would work.

Does anybody have the initial link we ordered from showing the dogs?

Thanks

Courtney

Highlighted
Contributor

This company is a joke and a fraud. Don’t order anything from them. They advertise real lifelike animated dogs and send you cheap dollar store items that aren’t anything like what was advertised. I’m wondering if enough of us got together and we got the right authorities involved If we could ban them from selling fraudulent merchandise to the USA.
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal denied my claim, too. I think that it's because I actually received a toy from them. I thought that I was going to get an animated, lifelike toy puppy, but I received a cheap stuffed toy which barely resembled a dog. It certainly wasn't worth the $20 (+ shipping) that I received. The company sided with them, even though it is an obvious scam. I guess PayPal doesn't care. They lose their fee if they give you a complete refund.
Highlighted
Contributor

Maybe a class action against PayPal?
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes a class action should be filed.
Highlighted
Contributor

It’s an ongoing resolution. So far I’ve been offered a 50% Refund. Needless to say I refused it. Apart from that I’ve no idea how you can take it to a higher authority.

Highlighted
Contributor

Sorry I forgot to say. I’ve had emails from them telling me that they’ve sent a “wonderful festive decoration that will beautify my home”