Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

BOKE56
Contributor
Contributor

They offered me $4 which I refused then $8 which i have refused, I require a full refund as they are just scammers ..

I have email address but Paypal will not allow me to publish

Login to Me Too

MSBontrup
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to email the seller but the email address they used to email to me was now invalid, their website link now shutdown/deleted. Paypal denied refund the purchase happened 6days ago.
Login to Me Too

courtneyg1
Contributor
Contributor

I wonder if we could get the Secret Service involved. They handle internet theft and if enough people complained might go after company. Its false advertising or contact congress and link them to this page so they can see how many victims there are- I also wonder if we paid with a cc would cc refund if paypal didnt how that would work.

Does anybody have the initial link we ordered from showing the dogs?

Thanks

Courtney

Login to Me Too

DHamren
Contributor
Contributor
This company is a joke and a fraud. Don’t order anything from them. They advertise real lifelike animated dogs and send you cheap dollar store items that aren’t anything like what was advertised. I’m wondering if enough of us got together and we got the right authorities involved If we could ban them from selling fraudulent merchandise to the USA.
Login to Me Too

Catladyok
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal denied my claim, too. I think that it's because I actually received a toy from them. I thought that I was going to get an animated, lifelike toy puppy, but I received a cheap stuffed toy which barely resembled a dog. It certainly wasn't worth the $20 (+ shipping) that I received. The company sided with them, even though it is an obvious scam. I guess PayPal doesn't care. They lose their fee if they give you a complete refund.
Login to Me Too

Taytor
Contributor
Contributor
Maybe a class action against PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Starbee7
Contributor
Contributor
Yes a class action should be filed.
Login to Me Too

Jan142
Contributor
Contributor

It’s an ongoing resolution. So far I’ve been offered a 50% Refund. Needless to say I refused it. Apart from that I’ve no idea how you can take it to a higher authority.

Login to Me Too

Jan142
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry I forgot to say. I’ve had emails from them telling me that they’ve sent a “wonderful festive decoration that will beautify my home”

Login to Me Too

shruk
Contributor
Contributor

i contacted him as the seller from the site i bought him from. i do not know why paypal says i have to present my case to an internet scam board before they can reach a resolution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.