Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

SilviaO
Contributor
Contributor
Just filed a dispute with PayPal for a full refund, waiting on the seller to reply, if they don’t hear from the seller I’ll get the refund on 1.11.
Login to Me Too

Regina-G
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @SilviaO ,

did you end up getting your full refund? Unfortunately I have made 3 large purchases from this same company, all within a few weeks apart and the same thing has happened to me. I received rubbish items that were nothing like what I ordered or paid for. I am so angry. They have ripped us all off. I am hoping I get full refunds on all of them through PayPal. I have lodged 3 different disputes. This company needs to be shut down.

Login to Me Too

tracewil
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a blue snowman that was suppose to light up from an ad I saw on Facebook.  When I got it, after a lot of emails asking where it was, I finally got a package and it was NOT even close to what I ordered.  It was red and very cheap looking.  Trying to get my money back through Paypal.  They want to give me $7 back.  After a lot of research, I discovered the wreath they were advertising is actually a wreath that Bradford Exchange has for $99.  They don't even have the item they were trying to sell. Of course, the ad has since disappeared from Facebook.  They are liars and crooks.  DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Sue8297
Contributor
Contributor

Same here not at all what I ordered as said in previous complaint should have been 185 cm was only 12 cm not concerned about the  money the item they delivered was laughable but do not want them to scam people who can not afford to loose money in these times also pleased I did not order the dogs they advertised was going to order two for twin granddaughter's as you say web site now gone but will probably trade  under a different name will only order now from amazon and eBay  or company's  in the UK 

Login to Me Too

Iris2015
Contributor
Contributor
I also purchased one of their puppies. It arrived 6 October when I opened it I was disgusted with it. Cheep stuffed dog nothing like description at all. Was said to be real lifelike moves runs plays etc. Have opened dispute so will see if they reply. 😡
Login to Me Too

ggrayhab
Contributor
Contributor

I BOUGHT ONE ALSO. BUT I EXPECTED JUST WHAT IT IS. NOTHING THAT WAS ADVERTISED. BUT IF YOU TRY TO SEND IT BACK IT WILL COST YOU A FORTUNE. MY DOGS ( REAL ONES ) DO NOT LIKE IT SO i WILL GIVE IT EITHER TO A YOUNG CHILD OR ANOTHER DOG THAT PLAYS WITH TOYS.

Login to Me Too

Debra1350
Contributor
Contributor

OMG! I ordered a puppy also a huskie to be exact. It was ordered over a month ago going on 7 weeks in fact! well guess what This is now October 13,2020 , I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED THIS ORDER!!! GEE,,,,SOMETJING TELLS ME  I NEVER WILL. WANT MY MONEY BACK! WELL I CAN'T EVEN GET MY ORDER LET ALONE MY MONEY! HAHAHAHAHAH THERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO GET THESE CROOKS!  ***  DEBRA ***

Login to Me Too

Vickey4
Contributor
Contributor
They are croak they will send you a utem you don’t want something different and if you do fight it with pay pal when you are able to send them a message make sure you tell them that it’s there mistake not yours and you are not paying to send this item back it’s there mistake I hope you get what you order but I don’t think you will they are scammer BIG TIME
Login to Me Too

Bamamom21

Well I just got mine and it is nothing more than a stuff animal.  PayPal needs to terminate them. 

Login to Me Too

Richard206
Contributor
Contributor

I'm afraid its unlikely that Pay Pal will be much help. Despite the literally hundreds of people on this board who have been scammed, it seems they are more interested in protecting a criminal organisation and presumably benefiting from the fees they get from the transactions.   Seems very close to being an accessory to the crime in my book..very disappointed.   I can live with being done over by a clever scam, I never thought Pay Pay would be complicit in it though...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.