Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Jmrber
Contributor
Contributor

I too purchased this little mechanical puppy only to get a cheap stuff item.  I paid $39.98 and for the past 2 1/2 weeks have been trying to get them to refund my purchase only to get lame excuses about it.  I told them they were a shame of a company taking advantage of honest people expecting to get the product they advertised and represented on their website.  Don't buy any products from this company.  Their emails kept trying to get me to take less of a refund and to keep the product and I told them to send me a postage paid label if they wanted their product back but that I wanted a full 100% refund, nothing less.  They finally sent an email today saying they would refund me but I don't trust them.  Just don't buy those mechanical puppies unless you know someone, personally and physically see the product first hand.  Such a sham.

Login to Me Too

RavenMoon
Contributor
Contributor
WOW! I feel absolutely nauseous 🤢. I made an order with these slimebuckets for $721!!!! They were disguised as a website sevendolly.com that sells clothing. It's been about a month now with no response, despite several attempts to contact regarding order status or tracking info to no avail, just radio silence! I made request for refund with PayPal, shoot I sure hope I get it! That's a lot of money!
Login to Me Too

Jmrber
Contributor
Contributor

i hope you get resolution quickly from paypal as you didn't even get the product! Make PayPal take responsibility to do RIGHT BY YOU as you are the customer of Pay Pal and not the scamming vendor.

Login to Me Too

WolfLover95

Same here.  Very disappointed.

Login to Me Too

Jmrber
Contributor
Contributor

is it possible for you to share the website you went to.  I too tried looking for it and saw another site with the same item but the contact information was different.  i contacted them as well thinking that they maybe the same company only under a different name.  just curious

Login to Me Too

susiesparklez
Contributor
Contributor
I am fuming, ordered electronic Dinasaur in a crate and also a VW campervan fridge, had them sent to my nephews house for his birthday and the tat they sent was insulting didn't cost more than £1each raised a dispute. PayPal told me to resend back to china at my expense but couldn't as one of the products went in the trash they have now closed my case really surprised and disappointed with PayPal absolutely condoning these con artists.
Login to Me Too

Andreapurgason
Contributor
Contributor
I 100% know what you mean. PayPal stood behind the China company my compensation would have turned out to be $2.00 I’m am so livid about it. I paid $62.70 USD it would cost $60. Usd to return. I didn’t waste me time. PayPal said they denied my case bc I did not provide a tracking number. I had 2 people to email. Only one answered. I give you 3 dollar it only went up to $13. Using PayPal that person ended up dating $40 dollar. I trusted PayPal. I ended up with no dollars. I’m very disappointed. Only talk / text to a automated system. I sent pictures of the ad and what I received. Dollar store merchandise. I have used PayPal for a long time. I deleted my debit card. I will no longer use them. I’ll use my debit card and deal with my bank if I get scr$&Ed again. But I won’t get that anymore. Don’t deal with China
Login to Me Too

chiptuningaustr
New Community Member

some paypal protection we have when we are told we need to post back the goods for which costs us $30.00AUD and the product costs $49.00AUD

PayPal if you see this seller is a scammer why dont you just grab the money from their account WITHOUT us needing to post back ??????????????????????????

Login to Me Too

Catladyok
Contributor
Contributor
I was a victim of the same scam. It took 2 months to receive the product from China, and when it arrived I was furious. I have filed a complaint with PayPal, and the seller is trying to get me to accept partial refunds - which I refuse. If enough people file cases with PayPal, perhaps we can stop this fraud.
Login to Me Too

OxchelxO
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a projector, never delivered but they provided a false transaction number showing that it was delivered... so now what? Of course they have my address, I purchased the thing... but nothing ever came and it’s not through ups or anything it’s some random website when I do the tracking number.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.