Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Andreapurgason
Contributor
Contributor
Aww they won’t let me copy and paste. Done with pay not my pal
Login to Me Too

C7555
Contributor
Contributor
Scam I paid 23 pounds for Christmas decoration got picture of it in post today 😢😢😢
Login to Me Too

GFord1
Contributor
Contributor
I have also been scammed by this company and am raising a dispute
Login to Me Too

Kaitlin800
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered a real life dog and I received a 3inch plastic toy. I am at a loss. I dont know how to contact these people. The Hermes delivery people said it came from Super Ab Store.
Login to Me Too

Pet15
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I was scammed by this business. Did not get what was advertised. Very disappointed.
Login to Me Too

dotso1649
Contributor
Contributor

Received a small stuffed dog worth less than $5.00. I was charged $29.98.

Login to Me Too

stacey063
Contributor
Contributor

It's all over amazon under a billion different Chinese/Taiwanese companies the Lucky puppy

Login to Me Too

I to have fallen victom to these dirty grubs. All up i payed almost $50 for something i would pay $2 for. This was going to be my granddaughters xmas present. What a dispicable action.
Login to Me Too

WendyGrant21
This is a scam, I was so impressed with this electronic toy dog that did all sorts of things, so I purchased one for my granddaughter. Today I received this small stuffed dog which had a hole in its neck which is not worth anything. So disappointed!
Login to Me Too

VeroNeko
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone have an address to return the goods to?
Because the one provided by the seller to PayPal to make me send the goods back is so strange, if I search for it on Google Maps it cannot find it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.