cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

C7555
Contributor

Re: Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.--SCAM

Scam I paid 23 pounds for Christmas decoration got picture of it in post today 😢😢😢
GFord1
Contributor

I have also been scammed by this company and am raising a dispute
Kaitlin800
Contributor

I also ordered a real life dog and I received a 3inch plastic toy. I am at a loss. I dont know how to contact these people. The Hermes delivery people said it came from Super Ab Store.
Pet15
Contributor

Hi I was scammed by this business. Did not get what was advertised. Very disappointed.
dotso1649
Contributor

Received a small stuffed dog worth less than $5.00. I was charged $29.98.

stacey063
Contributor

It's all over amazon under a billion different Chinese/Taiwanese companies the Lucky puppy

I to have fallen victom to these dirty grubs. All up i payed almost $50 for something i would pay $2 for. This was going to be my granddaughters xmas present. What a dispicable action.
WendyGrant21

This is a scam, I was so impressed with this electronic toy dog that did all sorts of things, so I purchased one for my granddaughter. Today I received this small stuffed dog which had a hole in its neck which is not worth anything. So disappointed!
VeroNeko
Contributor

Does anyone have an address to return the goods to?
Because the one provided by the seller to PayPal to make me send the goods back is so strange, if I search for it on Google Maps it cannot find it.

Jmrber
Contributor

I too purchased this little mechanical puppy only to get a cheap stuff item.  I paid $39.98 and for the past 2 1/2 weeks have been trying to get them to refund my purchase only to get lame excuses about it.  I told them they were a shame of a company taking advantage of honest people expecting to get the product they advertised and represented on their website.  Don't buy any products from this company.  Their emails kept trying to get me to take less of a refund and to keep the product and I told them to send me a postage paid label if they wanted their product back but that I wanted a full 100% refund, nothing less.  They finally sent an email today saying they would refund me but I don't trust them.  Just don't buy those mechanical puppies unless you know someone, personally and physically see the product first hand.  Such a sham.