Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Gillw123
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,  I ordered a thick cardigan from them via Facebook Advert, paid through Paypal.  When it arrived, very bad quality, even had hole in sleeve.  Plain packaging, no invoice so contacted them via Paypal to return item and needed there address, they would not give it and offered my £10 (it cost £31.00), 3 messages later and still no refund or address to send back I escalate to Paypal with the photos, not once but twice.  Both times they came down on seller, this company's side and I cant return item or have refund.  This is madness - you have consumer rights - I am happy to return item at my own expense, but no luck with that so am now taking it up with econsumer.gov, trading standards and my bank - its the principal, you expect to get same as picture but Paypal say picture of item is WOOL - so was what you received = no refund, no help.  Having been a loyal paypal customer for many years I have now lost faith in them sadly.

ADVERTADVERTitem receiveditem received

Login to Me Too

litagirl
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from this company and was very disappointed in the product.  NOT at all like the picture shown and very sub par product.  DO NOT do business with this company

Login to Me Too

BOKE56
Contributor
Contributor

Over 30 other PayPal customers have messaged to say they have also been scammed by this company.  So of you cannot get hold of them, they are now under the company Kokoerp.com, so everyone be careful this is the same company!

Boke56

Login to Me Too

Lisaon
Contributor
Contributor

BUYERS BEWARE!!!! I ordered 2 bubbling cauldrons from them and received two plastic cauldrons for a doll house. I just filed for a full refund and told them they are shameless scam artists. Do not buy anything from this company!!! SHAMELESS SCAM ARTISTS!!!!

Login to Me Too

Woolhart1950
Contributor
Contributor
I fell for this scam! Spent almost $30 for something you can but at a dollar store! What can we do about it?
Login to Me Too

MonikaT
Contributor
Contributor

Scam. I fell for this. Expected an electronic dog and got a small stuffed toy instead.

Login to Me Too

Vickykb926
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. How do you file a complaint or get a phone number to call.
Login to Me Too

Stricklind0
Contributor
Contributor

Me too, so mad! I ordered 5 puppies got crappy stuffed $ store junk.

Login to Me Too

lgm_bay

Also fell foul of the Laser Etcher and was also sent a manual engraver...

After weeks in the PayPal Resolution Centre playing ping pong with the Seller,

I escalated to PayPal to mediate...

Approx, 1 week ago I was requested to return the item for full refund, in 

return for a Tracking number.  However, the Return Address provided was

insufficient for the Post Office to process.

PayPal provides no other means of reply, other than to following the link for

Tracking details.  I explained the situation via this link, and PayPal rather than

review the information provided, has closed the case!!!!

"The case was closed in the seller's favour as the proof of return you provided was invalid."

If this stands, it it tantamount to PayPal condoning fraud..... 

Login to Me Too

Jinny3
Contributor
Contributor

Same happened to me. Told to return item with tracking for refund, PayPal gave me an address in Chinese when I asked for a translation, the case was closed.  Something is not right! I am out of 36.88$ and those thieves are laughing all the way to the bank.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.