Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Rosita57
Contributor
Contributor
I order a cat. What I got it’s a chip toy that’s not what I expected very chip
Login to Me Too

audras3
Contributor
Contributor

You need to file a case with PayPal to get your money back.  I was having problems with PayPal dragging this case out but mine was the purchase of a supposed lifelike shark.  Big joke because they actually sent me a little plastic shark that I looked up and is worth around $0.30.  You actually may be able to find this same thing through Wish.  This company is absolutely disgusting!!!!!

Login to Me Too

milliejefferies
Contributor
Contributor

I received 1 dog, the Corgi.  It's a stuffed animal, like you could buy at the toy store.  I have one more coming and I'm sending both back.  I thought they were a little mechanical !

Login to Me Too

maalyy967
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

same happened to me. I eventually got a full refund- took several emails to the company- I told them I would not be sending the item back as it was not worth the postage and I wouldn't insult a charity shop with it as I suspect it would not be safe for a child or an animal. Got my money back today... dont give up

cheers

Mary in Australia

Login to Me Too

Jinny3
Contributor
Contributor

You really don't still want the dogs, if you do receive them they will be tiny stuffed animals that dont do anything. Best you can hope for is your money back. You need to go into your PayPal account and click on the transaction and take it from there to claim your money back. I hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

Densjen
Contributor
Contributor
The dogs are little stuffed dogs no parts in them they dont even look like the dogs, dont move just stuffed. 3ins high.
Login to Me Too

Andreapurgason
Contributor
Contributor
I contacted them by PayPal.
Login to Me Too

N_M22
Contributor
Contributor
Did you have any luck with a refund through PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Puss13
Contributor
Contributor
I am totally and utterly disgusted by the way we are being treated. I ordered the portable washing machine for shoes and I received a tiny plastic brush that is not even worth 1 dollar. How are these guys still trading???
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.