cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

I bought a baby raptor puppet and have not received anything, this was July. Have an open dispute with them.

Highlighted
New Community Member

I ordered a model engine in sep still don’t have! Definitely scam.
Highlighted
Contributor

I bought the model engine kit too. it took 6 weeks but it finally arrived. It was a plastic engine 1" x 2" x 2".  It was not the full metal engine that you put together with an allen wrench like they show in the video.  With all these frauds going through PayPal I'm surprised paypal is even letting these transactions go through.

Good luck.  I'm going to try and get my money back.

Highlighted
Contributor

Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.--SCAM

Like many of you I was taken in by the promotional video of a mechanical puppy dog which I purchased for my granddaughter, only to receive some cheap stuffed toy barely worth a $.

The adverting site has been removed so this particular scam is on hold for the time being, PAYPAL should ban them from there site quite urgently before they strike again.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.--SCAM

They are still trading using the name uyboon. I purchased a Laser Engraver and received some sort of cheep vibro etching tool. I now have to send it back to Chine before I can get a refund through Paypal.

b8o7fpcz8xsidwnqcrob.jpgimage0.jpeg

Highlighted
Contributor

How do you prove to paypal that you returned item to China
Highlighted
Contributor

Tracking number
Highlighted
Contributor

I too have been scam by this company, unfortunately by other too I had to send back to china merchandise but once it left the United States it wasn’t tracked any further.
Highlighted
Contributor

I am from UK and o too was scammed by a few companies in CHINA that are not content in spreading a virus they won’t to steal our money
Highlighted
Contributor

I was just thinking this myself. Any company brazen enough to rip off so many people would not hesitate to claim item was not returned. I feel like I will return this item at my expense and will not get a refund and now will be out the cost of return as well. I feel this is a no win situation.