Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Richard206
Contributor
Contributor

It seems Pay Pay don't bother to monitor their own message boards or else they would have sorted this- or perhaps they just don't care. Bezo has to fund his rocket somehow

Login to Me Too

Frankie021
Contributor
Contributor
Scammers at their best ordered a 50 dollar 59 inch balloon ring and got a **bleep** little gold coloured dress ring
Login to Me Too

Richard206
Contributor
Contributor

Its kind of funny- i ordered a 'full size' dinosaur puppet- what arrived was a 2 inch plastic toy.  How can Pay Pal allow them to get away with this- they decided against my claim and in favour of these scammers who wanted me to send the worthless toy back at more expense than the original item- knowing that would kill the claim.   Come on Pay Pay, protect your customers and kick this organisation off your platform- they are ripping your customers off and damaging your reputation, if you don't care about your customers..

Login to Me Too

Sbriley356
Contributor
Contributor
Agree!!! Very frustrating and upsetting that I’m finding out how many people have been scammed by this company, it’s posted for PayPal but they don’t do anything to protect users. SAD
Login to Me Too

Vickey4
Contributor
Contributor
Do not order from this company biggest scammer ever I order reborn dolls showed picture prices and the summary of the dolls and said dolls might have different out fit they sent me all black naked dolls they are worth 1 in the dollar store a joke Do Not ORDER from this place
Login to Me Too

BoodlesXx
Contributor
Contributor
I’m so **bleep** off also been scammed why are PayPal allowing this, reading previous comments it doesn’t look like I will be winning the claim. Will also be avoiding PayPal in future, I have previously sought it as a safe platform for online shopping, clearly they couldn’t give a hoot about their customers!!!!
Login to Me Too

Coop4
Contributor
Contributor
My item ordered was a nightmare before xmas working lamp with music which was bought for my autistic grandaughter , but recieved a plushy lamp probably cost about £2 dont hold out much hope for my money back
Login to Me Too

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor
I dont know where you are, but in uk, your bank will recover this under a retail dispute, you would get all your money back
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.