Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Banty1
Contributor
Contributor
Placed order on September 2 invoice #in15990973370. Transaction # [Removed. Phone #s not permitted] Where is order ???
Login to Me Too

Debra1350
Contributor
Contributor
I’m still waiting for an order. It’s been 7 weeks and I’m still waiting
Login to Me Too

Bobkaz
Contributor
Contributor

Do not deal with this company!!! They are scammers. I ordered a realistic lifelike Staffordshire terrier puppy for $41US and received a very small statue of the ugliest, meanest, evil looking object that is supposed to resemble a cute staffie. Shame on you PayPal for still allowing innocent people to deal with these scum bags and not protecting your customers that use PayPal. You know they are a scam company.

Login to Me Too

lynneatbrock
Contributor
Contributor
Rubbish.paid 21.28. For a realistic dog Got a soft toy worth a £5 PayPal no help
Login to Me Too

Cati1658
Contributor
Contributor
I've opened a dispute with these. We ordered remote control diggers....$139 meant to be massive/lights sounds etc. They arrived and didnt even have a remote control. Back and forth with seller via the resolution centre where they offered $10 to begin. Now escalated to a claim but want me to return the goods to china. Have tried getting in contact with paypal but no luck so far, just waiting for a response on the chat function now. So upset as its a lot of money to lose and if i have to return the items it pretty much costs the same. I feel like paypal should be doing more to help as its obviously not just a one off. Feel really stupid that I have been scammed but the fact the website went through paypal gave that extra confidence. Hope you all manage to get a resolution.
Login to Me Too

Pooh53
Contributor
Contributor
I also have been scammed by this company! They responded with a request to return the item. But listed a Chinese address. Which won’t translate. I agree PayPal should not allow them.
Login to Me Too

Marcy1936
Contributor
Contributor

terrible company do not buy ,complete ripoff ,received toy box destroyed cannot use it for gift .they offered me 8 dollars and if I send it back I have to pay for return shipping for damaged goods and then it would take 2 months to return money .I don't even have a return address the label say from California. And looked on ebay ssme toy for 9.99 shipping free .and they wouldn't be allowed thisconduct on ebay

Login to Me Too

Turtle77
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed on Sept 17,2020. I ordered a 4 cylinder Full Metal Car Engine Assembly Kit and as of today, 10/06/2020 I haven't heard anything back!

Login to Me Too

swansea1
Contributor
Contributor
Spoiler
i had same problem when they send adress to return it's in chinese so it's impossible to return goods  and paypal will side with seller after dispute ends 
Login to Me Too

TeamCeltic

My partner ordered a wee robotic dog from this company, arrived finally today.

Item recieved was a very poor quality soft toy dog not worth £2. 

Not worth the $27.98 paid. 

Paypal must block this company from any further fraudulent sales.

we have initiated resolution through PayPal. 

Furious, to see many other complaints!

03-10-2020.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.