cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.--SCAM

Highlighted
Contributor

Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.--SCAM

Like many of you I was taken in by the promotional video of a mechanical puppy dog which I purchased for my granddaughter, only to receive some cheap stuffed toy barely worth a $.

The adverting site has been removed so this particular scam is on hold for the time being, PAYPAL should ban them from there site quite urgently before they strike again.

107 REPLIES 107
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.--SCAM

They are still trading using the name uyboon. I purchased a Laser Engraver and received some sort of cheep vibro etching tool. I now have to send it back to Chine before I can get a refund through Paypal.

b8o7fpcz8xsidwnqcrob.jpgimage0.jpeg

Highlighted
Contributor

How do you prove to paypal that you returned item to China
Highlighted
Contributor

Ordered 3 puppies and paid 74.96 and nothing received. I not only was charged by my bank but also PayPal.
Highlighted
Contributor

Same here. Very upsetting
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered plant organizer, on Oct 11 found out today Oct 16 that their website was taken down/link broken and email address invalid. We should get our money back.
Highlighted

How do we get our money back?

Highlighted
Contributor

Did you contact the Seller?  If so, how did you contact them? Was there a phone number or email? Did they respond?  Were you able to receive a refund?  Did PayPal help in anyway to resolve this issue?

Thank you,

Lionofjudah1

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered 2 dogs a week apart. I have not received them as of yet!! Tried calling them but the number was no longer working!!! Can you please help me get my money back!!!! I still want the dogs I ordered , does anyone Know of a site where I might find them also?? Thanks Jerrisusan Irwin
Highlighted
Contributor

I just received a soft toy in the post today worth nothing, this was supposed to be the electronic poodle. I will contact PayPal to see about a refund but the return address on the packaging is <removed>. If you google this company they also have these toys for sale but not sure if they are tied up in the same scam or if they are a legitimate business, I have my doubts!!! Good luck 😡😡