Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

garryk
Contributor
Contributor
Look like PayPal don't give a toss. How can they allow payments to thus company that has had so many complaints, I order a cycle helmet with lights front and rear. They sent cheap helmet with no lights. They clearly used a actual company's advert to scam me. I've raised a dispute as the tried to offer $4 then $7 the $14 compensation and keep the item.
Login to Me Too

Jinny3
Contributor
Contributor

They do copy a listing from a reputable company and because they offer it at a fraction of the price, we all fall for it and get ripped off.

paypal is awear of this and let's it continue. I wonder why......

Login to Me Too

DHamren
Contributor
Contributor
How do you file a claim vs a dispute?
Login to Me Too

Jinny3
Contributor
Contributor

Go to the resolution centre in PayPal 

Login to Me Too

gramama
Contributor
Contributor
I got caught in the moment with an ad in a game app. Never again will I use the link from the game to make a purchase. The REAL items exist, but not through these ‘great deal’ scammers. The lifelike doll ended up being a $ store plastic doll. $17 to return to China when the item was sent from California originally. Fortunately through the community and an agent response, I found out about the free return option. Whew, that was close! Beware of great deal$$$
Login to Me Too

DHamren
Contributor
Contributor
I haven’t received my order yet which was placed a month ago. I’ve posted in this forum my situation, so I don’t want to go into details again. If and when I receive this product (the same thing you ordered) and it’s as you said, I will have to return it, also. Could I get that information from you on how to return it for free? I am so mad at myself for falling for this scam. I saw the ad in a game I was playing also. Never again.
Login to Me Too

stacey063
Contributor
Contributor

file a dispute as a scam - I never received this and asked for a refund - they threatened not to give me any money unless I cancelled dispute - I did not and got the money - I had screen shotted the ads at time of order - they are a proven scam - insist on a paypal getting u a refund in a dispute.

Login to Me Too

Andrae66
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered a real life doll and got a cheap plastic doll worth $1 and PayPal closed the case as the address they supplied to return it was in Chinese and after sending numerous messages asking to have it translated as the post office couldn’t use the address they gave me I had no reply and today I get an email saying the case is closed. Shame on PayPal letting us get scammed by these companies, where’s our consumer protection
Login to Me Too

Jinny3
Contributor
Contributor

This is exactly the same thing that happened to me and it was for a reborn monkey. They said I would get a full refund after I returned the item with tracking, but the address was in Chinese, then they just closed the case. Now they do not reply to any of my messages. So where do we go from here, there must be another way of getting our money back. I paid $36.88usd

Login to Me Too

Jmrber
Contributor
Contributor

awesome gramama.  thank you for sharing.  i see those ads always in my words with friend game. so sad that many of us get scammed but i guess we still need to be vigilant about where we purchase products from.  i have nothing against products made in china but i do have a problem with liars and thieves and especially when there is a california address that items are getting shipped from.  Customer service has gone down so much over the past few years..it's sad but it's true...see, even an american/california associated company won't come up to the plate and make things right...my product was also shipped from california but no word from any of them; they are silent. I'm sad but I'm glad you got some resolution.  I'm still fighting for mine.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.