Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

courtneyg1
Contributor
Contributor

CAll Paypal speak to representative- to ship item back to china costs 60 bc if you send it reg first class there is no tracking on it. Explain shipping costs and explain it was a scam and point them to community to show proof.  The rep i had was great he refunded me money immediately and told me to pitch the item.  Explain that the return address they gave you is chinese characters.  I went to post office and the guy working was like there is no way to track unless you pay 60 im like the item costs under that and then to wait to deal with customs- NOPE- Paypal customer service was excellent- I also sent a message via chat that they responded saying that they would refund my money but saw it had already been done.

Login to Me Too

Theresa-919
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t bother it will cost you a fortune to send back plus if you track it once it leaves the United States the tracking stops. These companies have shipping werehouses here in the US that why they can offer free shipping 🤬🤬🤬
Login to Me Too

Pjmyers12
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered 3 puppies and paid 74.96 and nothing received. I not only was charged by my bank but also PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Defem64
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Very upsetting
Login to Me Too

MSBontrup
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered plant organizer, on Oct 11 found out today Oct 16 that their website was taken down/link broken and email address invalid. We should get our money back.
Login to Me Too

Sandra2101
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I ordered a game on the same date as you. But now there emails are bouncing back to me. They haven’t confirmed that the item has been sent. How do we get around this problem 

Login to Me Too

Lips369
Contributor
Contributor
Some of the resources I came across suggest filling a police report, (going thru the motions) then reporting the crime to the FBI and FTC, BBB, also going to Chinese scam alert watch list. I mentioned this to PayPal when I filed my first dispute against this company- scam crap. And was denied. But I'm going to keep looking into this and POST what I can where I can if for nothing else to help alert and warn others from going thru this b.s. I may have fallen victim to this damn cowardly ,cheap con artist theivery, BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I'm going to play the victim. This is absolutely disgusting and if WE MAKE ENOUGH NOISE, RAISE AWARENESS, AND JOIN our voices regardless of where we live, we are bound to get the attentions that this GLOBAL CRIME AND CONSPIRACY warrants! Squeaky wheel keep on SQUEAKING! If we need to report PayPal as co-conspirator, accomplice, or initiator\ financial institution helping CHINA in EMBEZZLEMENT and money laundering! Maybe class action lawsuit against them for INTENTIONALLY, DEFRAUDING AND OR CONTRIBUTION OF SERVICES TO INTENTIONALLY DEFRAUD AND NEGLECT . I MEAN IT may only be $ 35.00 I lost, but it's the fact and the principle of the matter that is the driving force, not so much the money itself.... However, every little bit, adds up to a significant amount of money they continue to make off with and with PAYPAL enabling the criminal acts.
Login to Me Too

courtneyg1
Contributor
Contributor

I would suggest contacting your congressman as well as Secret Service as they deal with internet fraud/theft. Normally the Secret Service cant get involved unless its mult people for certain amount of money. You can also contact your cc issuer about refund

Login to Me Too

sromanyszyn
Contributor
Contributor

not only are they a scam but after years and years of using Paypal and abiding by all the rules, they were no help at all. now I'm reading all these complaints and Paypal should have never allowed the business to continue with them when we were being scammed and no resolution. 

Login to Me Too

Tadpole2
Contributor
Contributor

How do we get our money back?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.