Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Vinniexx
New Community Member
I also purchased what I thought was a mechanical toy. First time I've ever been ripped off but feel very stupid.
Login to Me Too

Jinny3
Contributor
Contributor

Don't feel stupid. Look at how many other people this lot has stolen from, because they have been allowed to do it.

Login to Me Too

jerome0622

I am so upset by this whole situation.  I ordered the Christmas tree with rotating train. I received three little green trees that go with a display. I was furious!  I spent $29.00!! How do we get our money back?!

Login to Me Too

Sbriley356
Contributor
Contributor
I agree they should be banned.
Login to Me Too

alimac100
I purchased the Marvellous moon witch wreath - received a small material cushion !! Shocking product and probably worth £1. I have written to the company but note they have stopped advertising this. I hope PayPal do something about this absolute disgrace of a company who are clearly ripping people off !
Login to Me Too

PhillipL
New Community Member
I ordered a photo scanner I got a roll of film. They offered a replacement but them changed their minds. This is the typical scam of sending a cheap item to obtain a delivery notification instead of the real thing. PayPal have not made any progress on my dispute they just say that they are waiting a response from the supplier. I don’t expect them to oblige somehow! I am very frustrated even though I only lost £25.
Login to Me Too

AmberMitch10
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from these people presents for my grandchildren but have not received any of the dog cat pig that I ordered through pay pal
Login to Me Too

Taytor
Contributor
Contributor
I would try to cancel now before your order is processed. They charged me $30 for my cauldron order, $7 of which was S&H from CA. I received a very tiny (Barbie size) cauldron. They offered a 50% refund, that I din not accept. It is fraud. They know you will request a refund, so they charge an inflated price for junk, and they still make a high margin.
Login to Me Too

Taytor
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a witch’s cauldron. It was advertised as life-size with a fake fire burning. What I received was a tiny plastic cauldron that is the size of a tub of butter. I paid over $30.00. They have an identical item at Walmart for $.75. The vendor offered a 50% refund. I refused. This is theft. If I do not get resolution with PayPal, I will dispute with my credit card company. I’m angry that FaceBook, who prides themselves on scrutinizing posts for the “truth” doesn’t appear to do so if you are a paying advertiser. 

Login to Me Too

brotherton42us
New Community Member

I had a feeling it may be a bad site after I ordered.  The price seemed fair for a little lifelike puppy that was battery operated but I went back and looked at the ad and realized it only showed real live dogs and I had a sinking feeling.  When I received my order it was about a $3 stuffed toy.  Buyer beware but there are laws against this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.