Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

DHamren
Contributor
Contributor
After ordering from this company I tried to click on my order status in the confirmation email they sent me the day I made my order. I was sent to a page that said ‘404 error page not found’. I tried the link several more times with the same response. I never received a shipping confirmation email or a tracking number from this company. I tried opening a dispute in PayPal’s resolution center, but it was declined as I had no valid reason at that point to dispute my purchase. PayPal wanted me to contact the seller first. I tried several more times to find a link where I could contact this company, but nothing worked. I finally sent a reply to this company with the one and only email I had received from them the day I placed my order. When I didn’t hear from them I called PayPal’s customer service number and opened a dispute case. PayPal said they would try to contact this company and I had to wait 10 days to see if this company would respond. I finally got a response from this company on the 9th day saying the shipment was on the way. I couldn’t read the rest of their response as it was all in Chinese. Paypal now has a response from them so I’m waiting for their next step. In the meantime I googled this company and found that they are probably a scam. My question is why can’t PayPal see this. It wasn’t hard to look this company up and find nothing but bad reviews on them. It’s now been a month since I placed my order and all I have is one response saying my shipment is on its was.
Login to Me Too

Pet15
Contributor
Contributor
I have been scammed with these days also. Has anyone been able to get a refund ?
Login to Me Too

Thanks123
Contributor
Contributor
Same... dollar tree items.. 2 of them for $41. Come on PayPal, honor the dispute option we trust using PayPal for.
Login to Me Too

Shadywilliam
New Community Member
Hi all did any of you got a refund for this scam through PayPal ?
Login to Me Too

N_M22
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I’ve not had a refund yet but very oddly I received an email from toyfun the same day I logged a refund application (8th October). The email advised that my shipment was on it’s way with my order of a realistic teddy dog, which is what I originally ordered on 31st Aug. It gave a tracking number but I’m not game to click on the link in case it’s another scam or has a virus!! Time will tell 🤔🤔

Login to Me Too

nastyren

No. The only option given was to mail item to China at my expense.

Login to Me Too

Monty19
Has anyone managed to return the item and get refund?
Login to Me Too

Jinny3
Contributor
Contributor

No, you get as far as a return address which is in Chinese and when you ask for a translation they close the case.

Login to Me Too

Skyy60
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the electronic pet & never received
Login to Me Too

nastyren

I purchased an advertised hearse from them and they sent some cheap toy escalade. Paypal says I have to pay to ship it back. B.S. the company should be banned permanently.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.