Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Andrae66
Contributor
Contributor
I’m not happy with the way PayPal continue to let this company rip people off. I think they are in on the scam and pocket our money. Shameful PayPal
Login to Me Too

Jinny3
Contributor
Contributor

I agree with you something is going on with PayPal and Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerse. I was told I had won my case and would receive a full refund after I had returned the item and PayPal supplied me with an address all in Chinese, I repeatedly contacted them asking for a translation and they said the seller had until 11th October to translate the address, on 11th October PayPal closed the case stating that they sent me the address on 6th October and would not be opening the case again. No translated address was sent to my emails or PayPal messenger. Now they will not answer my messages, they are completely ignoring me.

somebody at PayPal must have a happy bank account.

Login to Me Too

OxchelxO
Contributor
Contributor
They did this with another Chinese place too... I ordered a jet pack, like a motorized water toy... they sent me a blow up water toy... noooothinf whatsoever like the ad! I went to pupal with it and they asked me for the tracking Id gave them the tracking id and they said it wasn’t right and closed the case... which is what the Chinese label gave me 😩 so that’s what I provided... instead of going to them they just closed my case. I’m so upset with PayPal right now. I just took it to the dispute center, I’ll keep people updated.
Login to Me Too

Jmrber
Contributor
Contributor

not yet because i just put the claim in a couple of days ago but i will not let this vendor or paypal get away with scamming us

Login to Me Too

Lfoster1967
How did you contact them and did you get a refund?
Login to Me Too

Jmrber
Contributor
Contributor

stay with paypal and get pay pal to refund your money because the vendor does not respond timely or ethically.  I have not seen anything in their correspondences to me that make me feel they are serious about customer service or doing the right thing.  keep DEMANDING for 100% of a refund!!  the products this vendor is SCAMMING us on are not valid, are defective or are not what was represented in any of their online advertising or videos.

Login to Me Too

ShannanMarie
New Community Member

Paypal informed me that when I send it back to get a tracking number.  They will refund me when the merchandise it received.

Login to Me Too

Jinny3
Contributor
Contributor

That is exactly what they told me. Did they supply you with a return address yet? Is the address all in Chinese writing? When you request a translation they will give the seller a date to translate the address and then they will close your case and tell you they already sent you the address. No refund. They will tell you that your case will not be opened again.

please let me know if history repeated itself 

Login to Me Too

Lfoster1967
I ordered the lifelike shark. Took 6 weeks to receive a piece of **bleep** stuffed shark that was NOTHING like they advertised. Everything on the package was written in Chinese! How the hell are you suppose to request a refund ??
Login to Me Too

Proudgrammaof2
Contributor
Contributor
I got my refund no problem but I kept bugging them and emailing wasnt letting it past the townhouses,past the playground,past the schoolbuses to the large building at the end til they did
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.