Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

audras3
Contributor
Contributor

You are able to escalate the claim any time.  Go start that process.  If response from PayPal drags it out, find the Number and call them.  They are already aware of this company and it's scams 

Login to Me Too

MariaGilF10
Contributor
Contributor
Why? Just claim the money back to PayPal.
Login to Me Too

shruk
Contributor
Contributor

what did you do? paypal said i need to take the matter to a higher power and then they will consider a refund

Login to Me Too

TheDark1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I set out in my post how I did it. Send a message to PayPal explaining the scam
Login to Me Too

cside22

Yep I hear you.  I feel bad for you that's more money than i'm out.. i order one of the dogs.  you may still be waiting to recieve.. I got mine  Its a freakin stuffed toy that barely resembles a dog let alone a yorkie.  I tried to send an email and it is no good.  What to do.. I may go to my local better business. and see what they think.  

Login to Me Too

LionofJudah1
Contributor
Contributor

Did you contact the Seller?  If so, how did you contact them? Was there a phone number or email? Did they respond?  Were you able to receive a refund?  Did PayPal help in anyway to resolve this issue?

Thank you,

Lionofjudah1

Login to Me Too

Jerrisusan2020
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 dogs a week apart. I have not received them as of yet!! Tried calling them but the number was no longer working!!! Can you please help me get my money back!!!! I still want the dogs I ordered , does anyone Know of a site where I might find them also?? Thanks Jerrisusan <removed>

Login to Me Too

N_M22
Contributor
Contributor

I just received a soft toy in the post today worth nothing, this was supposed to be the electronic poodle. I will contact PayPal to see about a refund but the return address on the packaging is <removed>. If you google this company they also have these toys for sale but not sure if they are tied up in the same scam or if they are a legitimate business, I have my doubts!!! Good luck 😡😡

Login to Me Too

audras3
Contributor
Contributor

This company is a MAJOR scam.  Do Not order anything from them.

Login to Me Too

Densjen
Contributor
Contributor
Same here I received it today . How can paypal get my money back. First time I've purchased through paypal. I will not use them ever again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.