Dungared.top

Spencer2013
Contributor
Contributor

Has Anyone else bought from Dungared.top . I think they may have taken the site down . and shipping hasn't changed

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

azphincter

I filed with the FTC

Login to Me Too

Aruddell
New Community Member
I’m so bummed I got scammed for $70 I used PayPal because I thought it would be protected but after reading that people have been denied I’m so worried 😟
Login to Me Too

Leah12683
Contributor
Contributor
same thing happened to me. i ordered a kitchen island and got sent face mask twice and they keep saying there gonna re send but it keeps getting lost.
Login to Me Too

Spencer2013
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a table and chairs from Omaha Nebraska with free three day shipping ... When it went through PayPal the PayPal name and Shipping changed to China .I copied all info before the site now states it can't be opened .
Login to Me Too

Rachey2006
New Community Member
I had the same issue. I ordered a buffet and received facemasks. I contacted the company and they’ve sent something else... I’m interested to see what arrives this time.
Login to Me Too

tcounce68
Contributor
Contributor

Same situation here...ordered a table and 4 chairs and suppose to come in 3 boxes...I printed the receipt from PayPal and Dungared, and I only ordered from them because they were, according to their website which has been down since two weeks after I ordered, they were located in Nebraska. I understand how a business will not store inventory and it has to be shipped from somewhere, and China makes sense since most of what we buy anymore comes from there (even for Target that was selling the exact same dining room set). First received a package in my mailbox...package said it was a handkerchief. Scanned that for my records, was actually 3 facemasks. They said they would send it again. They used a different shipping company, and according to that shipping companies website, also now down, it made it all the way to my home town...then it was lost. They acknowledged that it was lost and offered to try again, I told them I want a refund...also notified PayPal of the situation...from the email response I got from PayPal after they contacted TiGang Wu, where they only gave the first shipping label number, but neglected to give them the second shipping label. Was also my error that I did not give them both shipping numbers, so I may have to start this over again, though I'm going to go to my bank to see if there is anything they can do.  I told the seller I want a refund, after offering to reship again from different distributor (got me twice...not happening a 3rd time) they sent me an offer of a voucher for about $25 worth more than the cost of the furniture...not from their website that I ordered from...all items twice the amount of the voucher, and for things I have absolutely NO use for. I refused that offer as well (I want my $56 and change back, I'm not trying to give them more of my money). They said that it would be 10 to 20 days before they would process my refund because this is their busy season for processing refunds. Apparently because 1) they got my money super quick in the first place, 2) I've been very nice and understanding up until today, 3) They didn't fully disclose all shipping numbers...they think they have gotten away with something...but I'm not done here...and I blog...

Login to Me Too

Ssherry64
Contributor
Contributor
There needs to be a class action suit against dungaredtop and paypal!!! Any lawyers want to take it on? Both paypal and dungared know it's a scam yet paypal isnt issuing any refunds, they are requesting returning the masks to china and relying on dungaredtop to notify they received the masks but that never happens it's a scam that paypal itself is involved in
Login to Me Too

Spencer2013
Contributor
Contributor
I did receive a refund from PayPal .It took about 2 months . I also received a very small package . I did not open I'm assuming is facemasks ...
Login to Me Too

azphincter

I think my website had a different name but the email address of the seller is the same, <removed>.  I ordered a law edger, after about 45 days, I emailed the seller...no response.  I waited another 15 days, nothing, so I filed a claim with PayPal.  Today, I received a message from the seller with a bunch of shipping info regarding an item that was placed in my mailbox.  Kind of hard to fit a lawn edger in a mailbox.  I emailed seller back and said that wasn't the item.  Again, no response.  So I go back to PayPal, things are proceeding at a snail's pace.  I went to chat, and the response on chat is A FEW HOURS!!!!! and tries to encourage me to take another path.

This seller is obviously scamming people, it's happened numerous times as reflected by these posts, but PayPal is doing nothing to ensure that it's taken care of (like terminating the users account).  No telling how much money this person is making by scamming people with PayPal's willful negligence.  I think I'm going to file an issue with the FTC regarding PayPal as well.

Login to Me Too

Chevy73
Contributor
Contributor
This happened to me on March 17 and PayPal just closed my case today July 21, 2020 stating since the seller sent me a tracking number that they must’ve sent me the product. And closed my dispute lesson learned hopefully more people will bring this to attention of PayPal and will get there money back never... but sorry you got gotten as well.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.