Dungared.top

Spencer2013
Contributor
Contributor

Has Anyone else bought from Dungared.top . I think they may have taken the site down . and shipping hasn't changed

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

mkescoto
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 kitchen chairs from them and 3 weeks later I received a package of face masks .

I contacted them but im pretty I got taken  

Lesson learned  

Login to Me Too

Noe11e
I ordered a kitchen cart through Dungared in May/2020 and paid $53.00 through PayPal, thinking I would be protected if Dungared was a scam and I dint want to give out my credit card info. The Dungared store was stating they were in Omaha, Nebraska but then it somehow immediately changed to China. 5 weeks later I got a very small package in the mail from China with face masks. I see now that I am not the only one who received face masks. I filed a dispute through PayPal, but I see that **f
Login to Me Too

Ssherry64
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the same kitchen island and received masks too, they said they'd resend the right product but it somehow got lost in my hometown, now they want to resend it again but the tracking number is invalid, I sent a dozen emails requesting my money back but they wont reply. They are a scam and paypal knows it, I've disputed it with paypal but they still haven't refunded my money and dungared replied with a bad tracking number to them Beware!!!!! Dungared is fake and a scam and paypal wont give you your money back either
Login to Me Too

Danelle210
Contributor
Contributor
Yes! I thought they sent them since I had not received my order yet. Now they show my "package" as delivered June 10th.
Login to Me Too

elizabaugher
New Community Member
I did receive facemasks as well and I ordered a counter/bar.
Login to Me Too

Danelle210
Contributor
Contributor

madarlen
Contributor
Contributor

yes I got ordered a kitchen cart from them for 64 dollars and received a pkg of face masks instead and can not get pay pal to fix ,it,

Login to Me Too

Michelerwhite
New Community Member

I ordered a kitchen cart for aprox 65.00. After finding the site repeatedly listed as a scam, I tried to cancel. I filed with PayPal and was denied, then I appealed, citing scam listing and site being offline and number disconnected. It was also denied.I am now looking for an alternative to paypal. If they won't help, they have lost my business

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.