Dropshipping Question

Marko26432
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, I'm starting my Ebay Dropshipping business (Dropshipping meaning that i will be receiving and spending money a lot.) i'm really scard to get limited because i'm really tight on money. I Live in Croatia, so $40 is not actually worth $40, it is worth much much more ($1 = 6/7 times more worth here). Please help me is there anything i can do to prevent getting limited, If a customer orders something from me on ebay and Paypal holds my money i won't be able to order the item to the customer which we result a really bad reputation on Ebay. I'm just panicking sorry.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Marko26432 

Do not run a drop shipping business if you are tight on money. You need some independent capital/funds on hand to cover shipping and inventory costs, otherwise, you cannot run your business smoothly, because you can't adapt to the PayPal holds on your payments. This will cause problems with fulfilling your orders and potentially causing limitation on your account. And PayPal do not like a rush of money and sales overnight. They like slow, gradual, steady growth. No get rich quick schemes.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.