Dreassfemons Co.Ltd

TWWFT
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from this company and not been sent the article  I paid for Heather Patrick

Purchase details

��50% OFF��Super Wooden Mechanical Model Puzzle Set-Buy Two Free Shipping
$29.99 USD
Shipping Insurance
$0.60 USD

Amount
$30.59 USD
Shipping
$8.95 USD
Tax
$5.93 USD

Total
$45.47 USD
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @TWWFT,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

We are sorry to hear that you've been waiting a long time to receive your product. Unfortuantely, we don't have control over the item's shipment as this depends on the merchant entirely. However, if you don't receive what you ordered, you can dispute the payment in your Resolution Centre. You can find more information below: 

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

Davo47
Contributor
Contributor

I have emailed had replies saying they would do a special 12 hour service. Never did and this they stated on 2 different emails. Follow tracking ID and never left China. Ordered and paid for in February. This company need removing off any selling sites.

Login to Me Too

glaubim
New Community Member

Same here, bought 3 wooden puzzles, but never got the delivery. I was in contact with these guys, but they told me they made a mistake an will resend. After a while I got nothing I wanted to contact again, but the email adress did not work anymore.

Tried to make a complain over Paypal, but too much time had passed and Paypal refused my complain.

Very sad, but in the end I learned something which I payed 139 USD for 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.