Dreassfemons Co.Ltd BAIT AND SWITCH

TraciD166
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered steel gnomes from facebook on 2/23/21.  I reviewed the company, which stressed that it was an AMERICAN company; however, on my bill, the order is coming from CHINA.  After my last order dealing w/a Chinese company last year, I decided to never do business w/this country again because you can never get resolution.  Has anyone else had any issues with this company??  I have sent them an email inquiring about my purchase and the status of my order, but I have not heard anything back yet.

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

Spyderryder2
I also ordered the Gnomes March 5th and have never received them either. They were supposedly delivered to the wrong address and they made a correction and would be mailing them again. I've nagged PayPal several times. No success.
Login to Me Too

mfaustkoester
Contributor
Contributor

I  have had the exact situation happen to me. 

Login to Me Too

ron953
Contributor
Contributor

If you used PayPal to pay submit a claim. They are very familiar with this company. PayPal will refund you. Don’t understand why PayPal allows them to do commercial transactions on its platform.

Login to Me Too

PJamfan
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. Anyone get any resolution?
Login to Me Too

Yrudy
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, PayPal refunded me. What I am surprised at is that PayPal continues to do business with this scam company . Open up a claim with PayPal. They  will attempt to contact the company but should rule in your favor. As you can see from the other’s comments, they send bogus tracking for another person’s order that may be delivered in or near your same city. That way they ship out 1 package for every dozen customers and make it look like it is the post office’s mistake..and probably no way to file a claim with USPS since you are not the shipper. Just get your money back and buy from the States... no more China merchandise for me!

Login to Me Too

Sandyt5575
I have been chasing this same bunch since January. Lame story of how it was delivered to another state by mistake and there woukd be another item sent. That was over 3 months ago. Scammers and liars. Now, I check first before ordering anything off the internet to see where the company is located.
Login to Me Too

Anthony220
I bought the leaf fence screens also and never got them.
Login to Me Too

Goldenchild1
New Community Member

HI

I also bought the fencing panels back in February 2021 and not received the, they supplied a tracking number but it doesnt exist, 

i sent many emails asking for a refund but they say, please wait your order will come soon but they refuse to let me have the courier details. (because they dont exist) i emailed the address which  they gave on  the Paypal receipt but no response, I will be chasing Paypal now for help. 

Login to Me Too

Yrudy
Contributor
Contributor

Do not purchase from them.... I also order the faux greenery and after waiting 3 weeks with no merchandise I contacted the company..they sent me a bogus tracking that gave little detail. Now the tracking shows delivered but to a zip code that is not mine. I think they send you a  tracking of someone else’s  package that was actually shipped ..since it gives no name, only a zip code.  Get a refund from PayPal..I did..  I also did research after the fact on the company. A google search of their  website Balloonwell.com ,where I ordered from comes up with multiple scam reports. 

Login to Me Too

swarkim
New Community Member
I'm in the same boat. They sent tracking number and it was supposedly sent to a post office box in my town and I contacted the post office and they inform its a fake tracking number and a scam.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.