cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dreassfemons Co.Ltd BAIT AND SWITCH

TraciD166
Contributor

Dreassfemons Co.Ltd BAIT AND SWITCH

I ordered steel gnomes from facebook on 2/23/21.  I reviewed the company, which stressed that it was an AMERICAN company; however, on my bill, the order is coming from CHINA.  After my last order dealing w/a Chinese company last year, I decided to never do business w/this country again because you can never get resolution.  Has anyone else had any issues with this company??  I have sent them an email inquiring about my purchase and the status of my order, but I have not heard anything back yet.

14 REPLIES 14
2bossy
New Community Member

Re: Dreassfemons Co.Ltd BAIT AND SWITCH

I bought good also. Have had a few txt tracking the item but it is yet to reach the uk. Very strangely. If there is no contact the company shown on the bank statement you can claim back via your bank I hope?
Ransom33
Contributor

I ordered some Faux leaf fencing a month ago and have not received and no other contact.  Cannot find where to email or call this company.

gatorranger
Contributor

Re: Scam

Same situation hear. Ordered 4 faux fence sections Over a month ago and haven't seen anything or any info. email address  either. Filed a claim with pay pal.

Yrudy
Contributor

Do not purchase from them.... I also order the faux greenery and after waiting 3 weeks with no merchandise I contacted the company..they sent me a bogus tracking that gave little detail. Now the tracking shows delivered but to a zip code that is not mine. I think they send you a  tracking of someone else’s  package that was actually shipped ..since it gives no name, only a zip code.  Get a refund from PayPal..I did..  I also did research after the fact on the company. A google search of their  website Balloonwell.com ,where I ordered from comes up with multiple scam reports. 

Kyla-UK
New Community Member

My steel gnomes show as delivered to a completely different address and Royal Mail are unable to help. Gutted as these were a present.

gaigner
New Community Member

I ordered the garden fencing back in January 2021.  The company did respond to my email and sent me a tracking number.  It was sent to Golden, MO.  But I live in Golden, CO.  I'm in the resolution process now.  I'm asking the USPS to track it.  Worst case I'll get a refund from Paypal.

Jilly615
Contributor

I also ordered from an ad on Facebook for steel knomes as a gift back in February. After contacting them by email MULTIPLE times, they have sent me every excuse for the delay you can think of. They suddenly came up with a tracking number after ‘customs had denied the shipping’. Now they show the tracking delivered to a “parcel box” at a zip code that isn’t mine.

Filed a dispute with PayPal but I know it will have to be moved to a claim. These people are just going to keep coming up with excuses for where the items are. I wish there was a better way for Facebook to check their ads. They worry about fake news, how about fake companies. Good luck if you’re in the same boat as I am.

0271alex
Contributor

I ordered a pair of doc martin boots, they have never arrived and when i put a resolution claim in then paypal found in their favour as they had sent a tracking number.  that tracking number shows as delivered to another address which is not mine.  I have been scammed by a company from china and have also been let down by paypal. shocking

kjolly7
Contributor

Re: Dreassfemons Co.Ltd BAIT AND SWITCH (also CENTRALITYFUN)

Same here with ordering two gnomes on 23rd Feb.  They were even clever enough to send a notification that the items had reached my local Royal Mail centre, but that was weeks ago and still no sign.  When I sent an email, I got an automated message, but no real response.

I am seeking a resolution through PayPal.