Dreassfemons Co.Ltd BAIT AND SWITCH

TraciD166
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered steel gnomes from facebook on 2/23/21.  I reviewed the company, which stressed that it was an AMERICAN company; however, on my bill, the order is coming from CHINA.  After my last order dealing w/a Chinese company last year, I decided to never do business w/this country again because you can never get resolution.  Has anyone else had any issues with this company??  I have sent them an email inquiring about my purchase and the status of my order, but I have not heard anything back yet.

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

Kyla-UK
New Community Member

My steel gnomes show as delivered to a completely different address and Royal Mail are unable to help. Gutted as these were a present.

Login to Me Too

gaigner
New Community Member

I ordered the garden fencing back in January 2021.  The company did respond to my email and sent me a tracking number.  It was sent to Golden, MO.  But I live in Golden, CO.  I'm in the resolution process now.  I'm asking the USPS to track it.  Worst case I'll get a refund from Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Jilly615
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered from an ad on Facebook for steel knomes as a gift back in February. After contacting them by email MULTIPLE times, they have sent me every excuse for the delay you can think of. They suddenly came up with a tracking number after ‘customs had denied the shipping’. Now they show the tracking delivered to a “parcel box” at a zip code that isn’t mine.

Filed a dispute with PayPal but I know it will have to be moved to a claim. These people are just going to keep coming up with excuses for where the items are. I wish there was a better way for Facebook to check their ads. They worry about fake news, how about fake companies. Good luck if you’re in the same boat as I am.

Login to Me Too

0271alex
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a pair of doc martin boots, they have never arrived and when i put a resolution claim in then paypal found in their favour as they had sent a tracking number.  that tracking number shows as delivered to another address which is not mine.  I have been scammed by a company from china and have also been let down by paypal. shocking

Login to Me Too

kjolly7
Contributor
Contributor

Same here with ordering two gnomes on 23rd Feb.  They were even clever enough to send a notification that the items had reached my local Royal Mail centre, but that was weeks ago and still no sign.  When I sent an email, I got an automated message, but no real response.

I am seeking a resolution through PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haym
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered Faux fencing. They sent 2 tracking numbers (odd) but both were addressed to other addresses in my town (I have help from a friend at the Royal Mail telling me which street the tracking numbers were delivered to) Dreassfemons Co.Ltd is a total fraud. I have lodged a complaint with PayPal and I hope to get my money back. Do not use Dreassfemons Co.Ltd or Balloonwell....or you will regret it.
Login to Me Too

ron953
Contributor
Contributor

Same scenario and outcome as others. Purchased through a seller on FaceBook called Initialfun.com - shame on FB. It should spend some of its time fact-checking who they allow to do commercial transactions. Received the tracking number and when I got a delivered message but no actual delivery happened so I put a claim into USPS. USPS came back and did confirm the package on that tracking number was delivered except that tracking number did not contain my address. Then back and forth through email and only constant run around. It's a scam, they are unethical and I'm equally ticked off at FB who do not check who they allow to advertise on its site. Stay away!

Login to Me Too

icemaker

I ordered a Steel Branch Gnome Decoration on February 26, 2021 and have not received it yet (Transaction Id - 4E2039047W349252A, Invoice ID W9BCF10FA) and have not received it yet.  I paid $30.57 through Paypal.  Please advise what I should do.  Thank you.

Login to Me Too

ron953
Contributor
Contributor

I had an almost identical situation. Ordered 2 wooden models @$30 each in February. Took several weeks just to get a tracking number. Turn out the tracking number provided was not for my shipment. When I got the notice it was delivered, but not received, I put a claim into USPS. USPS came back and said that the tracking number was delivered but it wasn't for my address. Been fighting with them ever since. They blame everything under the sun as to why the replacement shipment hasn't happened yet. So-called "logistics" problems, tell me to be patient and they are expediting the shipment. It's all lies, BS and they are just a completely dishonest and unethical company. Can't believe they can sleep at night with all the people they have ripped off.

Login to Me Too

0271alex
Contributor
Contributor
Contact PayPal and report them to action fraud line
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.