Draconian Policy on Account Suspension

Aasimar
Contributor
Contributor

Ahh, another hydra I have to deal with.  Paypal forced me to ask my banks to recover the funds you do NOT have the right to hijack.   No where does your Policy state you have to create the account with a legal name.  No where does it say you reverse funds. I did not give you consent to do that.  I don't even care if it was tacked into your policy.  You violating financial laws either way because you are not a BANK.  the lawyers would be licking their chops if you were step into the cold world of business and economics.

Do you know why I call you a Hydra?  you expand too fast and there will be negligence.  YOur service is less that poor and so each call is another meaningless loop upon loop of stupidity, one hydra growing another head, and aanothert head.

Now my account is in complete lockdown.  I dare you to try charging something to my CC.  I dare you cuz ya **bleep** me off that I cannot even remove my emails, my CC after it was restricted in the first place without me knowing. and Banks info.  not that it matters, cuz you can't do squat to it anymore.  What is the point of the documentation if you won't accept it based nothing and your provisions on lockdown is  controvertible if ya weren't virtual.  You didn't include in your policy.

Your GUI is a disaster.  YOu don't even use AVS like amazon - full billing address verification.  What is that stipulation that if a member tests your security, he/ she would be in violation? bollocks.  Bunch of rubbish. YOu should enforced CC, more importantly, and Bank acct. confimation - not as an option.

Thanks Pampei. Hope one day you go burning down.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.