Double charge

ignat14
Contributor
Contributor

Yesterday I made a payment and all looked good, I got one receipt for it.

But I got a message from my bank for two transactions at the same time, I called them and they said that there where 2 transactions to PayPal at the same time and that I should try to solve this with PayPal.

I wanted to know if anyone else got this problem because I am trying to complain to PayPal but their system is too complicated and I can't contact them directly.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @ignat14

I can certainly understand how concerning a duplicate transaction can be. If you do not see 2 transactions on your PayPal account, you will need to dispute the duplicate charge with your bank. Once the transaction is disputed with your bank, it will help us locate the duplicate transaction. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ignat14 

Are there 2 transactions showing in your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ignat14
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass  There is one transaction showing in PayPal, but I have 2 on my bank account. I did got a response from the twitter suport account and they said that this will probably resolve itself within few days

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @ignat14

I can certainly understand how concerning a duplicate transaction can be. If you do not see 2 transactions on your PayPal account, you will need to dispute the duplicate charge with your bank. Once the transaction is disputed with your bank, it will help us locate the duplicate transaction. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Peartree1
New Community Member

Both transactions are listed on my account, both payments have been paid by my card server, can get no satifaction from either, will cancel both.

Login to Me Too

Peartree1
New Community Member

I REPEAT.

Both transactions are on my paypal account.

BOTH payments have be paid by my card server.

YOU ARE AT FAULT

Login to Me Too

abivm

Were you able to solve this? I just had the exact same issue, but it's only been 24 hours since I made the payment so I will try to contact my bank.

Login to Me Too

Peartree1
New Community Member

j80995
Contributor
Contributor

No, one PP transaction and one on my AMEX card.  The PP info says paid with AMEX although they debited my PP cash?

Login to Me Too

Arvinpacheco10
New Community Member
Double charged here. Please fix this. I was signing up and then I saw my notif at my bank that they charge me twice.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.