Double Payment for Tickets

CW4748
New Community Member

Hi Everyone,

I booked some gig tickets online, went through the billings page and which failed at the last moment - the payment did not go through.

I tried again, this time I was successful - tickets booked.

A couple of hours later, I checked my PayPal account and I can see that I've now paid twice.

I've gotten in touch with the seller (Music Glue) and I'm awaiting their response however, there T&Cs state that they dont offer refunds, they can transfer to a new name but no refund. 

I'm at a loss as to what to to do, any advice will be gratefully received.

Thanks,

Craig.

I

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Cristina

Hi CW4748,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. If you identify a billing issue with a transaction on your account, we encourage you to report it in the Resolution Centre as soon as possible.  

Some examples of billing issues include:

• You returned an item to a seller or cancelled a transaction with a seller, but haven’t received your refund.
  • You received multiple charges from the same seller but completed only one purchase.
  • The charge on your PayPal account is not the same as you agreed to or have on a receipt.
  • You paid for the purchase using your credit card or bank account, but also have a charge on your PayPal account.
  • You had a recurring billing agreement with a seller that you have cancelled, but were still billed after the cancellation.

Please contact us by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage so that we can look into this further. You may reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.