Double Debited

tottypeel
New Community Member
Hi there I've been double debited by pay pal. I paid the request for my debit of £63 After it was refused by my bank on the 16th. This was done with subsequent installments to pay off the requested balance. Low and behold...after I paid this...another request came in for the payment and I've now been double debited. I tried phoning paypal but I keep getting cut off from their end... What a nightmare ...especially at this time of year when I have limited funds and can't get my money back and have bills to pay... What a major disappointment that is affecting my life financially... PLEASE RESOLVE THIS PAYPAL.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MichaelHF
Contributor
Contributor

They have chat support now "Live chat" and you can always email them, You're in safe hands with PayPal. I've been with them since 2005 and this company has taken good care of me. Help section choose what you need help with then scroll all the way down and you gonna find chat with us option left hand side.

Best of luck 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.