Dont use paypal at all , no guaranty we get our money back

Sunilkavita1
Contributor
Contributor
Beeing asked to get proof by police or any law enforcement agency for $45 light bought from china. After given the proof of pic of light n pakage described he sent me less i ordered. Seller wins buyer loose n paypal says money back gurantee. Never buy more than $100 on paypal as for sure u wont get ur money back become they found the way to save their **bleep** on our money
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

PayPal never claimed money back guarantee, that's eBay motto. PayPal Buyer/Purchase protection is different dispute process and terms than eBay. PayPal and eBay been separate companies for over 5 years.

Did you claim not as described? Usually PayPal asks you to return item for a refund but if you claim fraud, you need to report it to the police/law enforcement, the authorities and submit documentation to show you mean business.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Sunilkavita1
Contributor
Contributor
In the first plase not many right coptions hoose to choose when open dispute such as wrong quantity , n why they ask proof from me he latter ihave to provide police verification though wasting 1 week , second its very clear in pics i send them the seller send me a pakage with less quantity (written on package and shoem in pic ) than i bought on ebay with same tracking no provided by seller .also paypal connected on ebay they can read all seller messages., secondly whats the point of buyer protection if already provided the proof which is very clear no dought about it, why still need moreproof , how c a n we trust anymore i bought $1000 of stuffs on ebay every year but now for every fraud seller i am running to police station for proof as u know how many fraud seller on ebay or fraud online seller. N now they cant attend the phone , where whole world working from home on phone because of virus , just think about people trusting on paypal spending thousand of dollars keeping in mind they are safe n cone to know now one there for them to even attend a call if the open dispute or clarify there issues .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.