Don't understand..

ncrobo
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone, anyone, Please Help me out with this.. I have just received an email and also I have the same message on my account, which is what's in the attached.. I don't understand this at all...

Screenshot 2019-07-11 at 14.28.18.png

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ncrobo 

No one here knows exactly how you behave with your account so we'd be hard pressed to explain why but there could be literally hundreds to over a thousand reasons why this occurred. You can find a list of restricted activities in the user agreement as well as in the Acceptable Use Policy when you click "Legal" at bottom of the page. So you either did one of those things literally or something related to them. Like for example, selling Vape items which is related to smoking, which is related to cigarettes and didn't get prior approval for selling them if that's what the policies required or selling ammunition, which is related to guns, as they are prohibited or needed prior approval.

For assistance, please contact customer service;

Click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Or private messaging via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK

Twitter: @paypalUK 

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ncrobo
Contributor
Contributor

I've had a look on the paypal but I cannot find anything that I seem to have done.. I am a pro photographer in the UK, only buy small items.. I have hardly ever sold anything & as I never smoke(an cannot stand anything regarding it, even vapes) I would never have anything to do with that.. As for guns.................

Login to Me Too

ncrobo
Contributor
Contributor

I don't 'do' **bleep**ebook so I cannot look at the links..

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ncrobo 

Nothing you can do sadly, thats a permanent limitation message as paypal no longer want your business.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.